The small but brand new hotel is located adjacent to the bus stand. Slightly off the road but easily accessible. Has all the modern amenities and has a corporate feel to it. There was a magazine/ newspaper stand at the reception and a leather shoe cleaner. The elevator was auto door.
Attention to detail is good, for instance, the clock in the room was very unique, the flat screen tv was wall mounted, the bathroom in the mirror was a silver back imported one. The rooms are small but they are spic and span and have everything.
Coming to shortcomings:
1. Hot water isn't available at all times since there is no geyser in all rooms.
2. No restaurant so you will have to do room service, or have to dine in open roof.
The service was good. The staff was courteous. Got all the relevant advice we wanted. They have a good network with taxis and autos so you will get those right at the reception.
The pricing was very very good. I don't know about the main holiday season (October-Dusshehara) but it was very cost effective when we went. Recommended for family visits
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aishwarya Residency is situated in a quiet yet commercial area of Mysore, within close proximity to the Royal heritage - The Mysore Palace, St. Philomena’s Church and all the major tourist locations. A couple of minutes walk from the suburb bus stand and with an easy access to all the shopping and entertainment zones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Aishwarya Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.