“Decent value for money accommodation”

Aishwarya Residency
Ranked #3 of 148 Mysuru (Mysore) B&B and Inns
Bengaluru, India
“Decent value for money accommodation”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We were in a large group and had booked 3 Classic AC rooms. We reached quite late in the night, but since we had called up earlier, the front desk had kept the rooms ready. The road leading to the hotel isn't exactly great, but the hotel provides for covered basement parking for about 6-8 cars, so it is fine.

The rooms were clean and well maintained, though not so spacious. There is hot water available in the mornings. The staff is extremely courteous and friendly as well.

There is no restaurant in this hotel. If you order room-service, they get the food from a neighboring restaurant.

If you book online through one of the various travel portals, the check-out time is 12 noon. But if you book directly at the hotel, they have a 24 hours checkout policy.

On the whole, it is a good place for short stays for the budget traveler.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Sir,

We would like to commence by thanking you for your wonderful words of appreciation. Esteemed guests like you genuinely motivate us to work better.We always work towards providing you with the best services and we are happy that we could make you happy and comfortable at our premises.

We were delighted to see your encouraging comments for our services & words of appreciation for our team. Valuable feedback like yours make us strive to improve our services and exceed customer expectations.

We would like you to visit us again to see how promptly we work towards your satisfaction and enjoy a pleasant stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (276)
Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Well i was new to Mysore, one boy at the bus stop recommended this hotel to me!!

I was seriously not expecting the rooms to be such cozy , n clean . Non AC rooms are not such spacious but it wont b a problem for 2 persons .
Room Service is good , uh donot have a restaurant in d hotel but hotel people get the food from outside which is really good n yuumy too !!

The hotel is situated near the bus stand and every thing is near by the hotel , auto will charge a minimum for going to all major place like Mysore Palace .

I liked d roof top of the hotel too ..as i spended my quality time with my partner their .

i highly recommend this hotel to everyone because i think at this price uh wont get a hotel like this !!
N yeah uh get a free WIFI access :D

Thumps Up Aishwarya !!!!
Uh made my trip memorable !!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, November 16, 2012

We highly appreciate your recommendation!!!!

As part of our continuous improvement plan, we have also added eco-friendly lamp shades in all our rooms as a part of our Go-green initiative!!

I was delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable time at our hotel. We appreciate your positive comments which have already beed passed to our team members, but most of all we are really pleased that we managed to offer you a nice & memorable holiday.
Pune, India
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I went for my honeymoon.It was memorable stay very good location, very clean rooms and good staff. AC rooms are pritty spacious than nonAC rooms. Hotel is very near from bus station walking distance.Better not to opt for food because there is no resturant in the hotel and if you order, staff will bring the food from outside. It takes too much of time and even the quality will be compromised. Food was okayy okay. No tissue in the toilets, this might be due to the Indian standards (though I am an Indian, I live in Singapore). I will consider to visit again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your sharing detailed feedback on your recent stay with Aishwarya Residency. It was indeed heartening to see your encouraging comments for our services & words of appreciation for our team.

It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to improve our services and exceed customer expectations. I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you to make your stay a pleasant one.
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I visited Mysore 30 years ago [alone] and again last January [with my wife]. On both occasions I had a wonderful time. Great sites in and around the city, and friendly people. And not as manic as many Indian cities.
Hotel Aishwarya - we ended up there on the recommendation of a tout at the bust-stand - was amazing for the price. Comfortable rooms - cleaned every day - great views from the roof terrace, very helpful staff.We went for three days and ended up staying for ten. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: You probably don't want to be on the ground floor but best advice is to have a look at a few.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your generous review!! Delighted that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again....hope it will be sooner rather than later. i Really appreciate that you took out time to review us regarding your recent stay. Very kind words - thank you - hope we can have the pleasure of seeing you again soon some day.

We are obliged about your detailed feedback of your stay at Aishwarya Residency, Mysore. We are glad to hear that you were extremely content with your stay. Esteemed guests like you motivate us to achieve our goal of quality excellence and customer satisfaction.

We highly appreciate your recommendation!!!!

As part of our continuous improvement plan, we have added eco-friendly lamp shades in all our rooms as a part of our Go-green initiative!!

Mumbai
Reviewed November 9, 2012

First of all Thanks a lot Sagar for your help.
I came to his hotel with my finger crossed as I did the booking over the phone just 2 hrs before boarding the train Mumbai to Mysore. I was travelling with my family (wife, maid and 8 months old cutie pie). When I reached the station Javed (driver) was waiting for us. He took us to the hotel where I meet Sagar. He asked us first to check our room. I was not happy with the room so i asked for an upgrade to suite which was close to perfect (curtains instead of a door between the hall and bedroom). Nice, clean, spacious,24 hrs hot water, a big open terrace and the best part not even adding a single peny to my original booking amount moreover Sagar also booked us the A/c car for the next 8 days for a very low price which included mysore to ooty and vice versa and a complete mysore ,ooty & coonor site seeing; the reason I mention complete because he added more view points to my original list of sightseeing. Javed and Prashant(driver for ooty) took us to the best restaurant around the place which gave us a taste of a lifetime and didn't burn my pocket at the same time.
Really enjoyed a great stay here with my family.

Room Tip: If you are travelling with your family go for the suite.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, November 9, 2012

We highly appreciate your recommendation!!!!

As part of our continuous improvement plan, we are also in the process of adding eco-friendly lamp shades in all our rooms as a part of our Go-green initiative!!

Grenoble
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This year I stayed for second time here with my wife and 2 year old kid. It was memorable stay, very good location, very clean rooms and good staff. AC rooms are pritty spacious than nonAC rooms. Pick up from the train station was a good service.
Better not to opt for food because there is no resturant in the hotel and if you order, staff will bring the food from outside. It takes too much of time and even the quality will be compromised. I dint like the food.
No tissue in the toilets, this might be due to the Indian standards (though I am an Indian, I live in France).
I will consider to visit again.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you're looking for a short stay this is a great choice of a hotel at splendid rates. We were a large group so had booked all of their suites as well as their 3-bed and 4-bed rooms too. We especially loved the 3 and 4-bed rooms on the terrace - great place to chill out and relax in the evenings. The suites on the 2nd floor were also nice and clean, and 2 of them were also interconnected via a door - great choice for large families who want separate rooms that can also connect on demand and still sleep 6-8 people! The hotel doesn't have a restaurant but the staff is gracious enough to take orders from a restaurant nearby and bring the food in, although it does take time for the food to arrive. We had just ordered Dominos pizzas so lack of a restaurant didn't bother us much. The hotel is just off the main road and right in the middle of the road from Mysore Palace and St.Philomena's, so great location. We especially chose the place because it has access from two main roads - one off the Bangalore-Mysore-Coonoor highway from adjacent to Kalyani Jewels, and one from Ashoka Road. Mysore becomes a traffic nightmare during weekends, especially during the Mysore Dasara season which is when we were there, and it is usually great to be able to navigate your way around if you have access via two main roads. The staff were polite and helped with information, also responsive on email which is great if you're a tourist and don't want to spend a fortune just calling them. No great negatives to write about, except that this is a traditional hotel and their idea of clean toilets is to leave the bathrooms washed and wet and not wiped dry, which means that even the toilet seats are dripping after being cleaned. There are usually no toilet rolls left in the toilets but you ask for them and they'll be provided, and then you wipe the seats etc. yourself!

Room Tip: Rooms on the terrace are great and they extend like virtual balconies - we were in 202 and 203 I thi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends