“great place to eat”
Review of The Castle

The Castle
Ranked #193 of 507 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2012

luvd it.. it has multiple cuisines to suit every palate.. we had great variety of food.. the ambience was lovely.. the waiters are very polite and helpful. the food was very tasty and reasonably priced..

2  Thank satyan_israni

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We had dinner here during our stay at Sandesh the Prince Hotel.
The service was great and the server even recommended food items that I might like since I don't like anything too spicy.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

very great back area, very frndly staffs. food quality is vry high . I can recommend this to every one, who ever comes to mysore they must taste their awssome food here only. staffs are very welcomg, not even the restaurent even to the lobby staffs also. So move on guys. Have a g8 food

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Good food!! We had our lunch at this restaurant and the quality of food was superb.

2  Thank JAYSHBangalore
Reviewed January 25, 2012

At our lunch here I should say that the food itself was generally acceptable. The rice was lumpy and the sauce for the Paneer rather tasteless, but chicken tikka was acceptable and the romali roti decent. However the manager was quite pushy in trying to sell us extra dishes, and it was weird to see both Chinese and Indian dishes on the menu, as well as European ones. However my main reservation was the state of the toilets. The gents was tolerable, if not quite as well maintained as it should be, but my wife informs me that the ladies had two cubicles, one just a hole In the ground, with a hose that had been recently used, presumably by someone to wash, with water all over the floor. The general impression was not helped by someone throwing up at the time. Hard to imagine that you cannot do better somewhere in Mysore.