“Raman Bangalore Pleasant & Relaxed stay at city”
Review of Hotel Jade Garden

Hotel Jade Garden
Ranked #27 of 101 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Bangalore
“Raman Bangalore Pleasant & Relaxed stay at city”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I like this hotel mainly bcoz of location, cleanliness and hospitality. Infect I did not know about this hotel normally I stay at Lalitha Mahal, one time due to non availability I came across this hotel and trust me we go far week end relaxing stay at Jade at least monthly once min. It's a nice vibrant atmosphere and can access all shopping, relaxing and sight seeing places within a drive away of 10 to 15 mins. I recommend this hotel as not only business purpose being city centre but also as relaxing week end hotel. My family like the balcony very much as it's cozy and very secured for even kids to play un assisted and can have hill view at early morning time.
Finally I would recommend hotel to improve on interior maintenance's it's getting deteriorated.
The Jade staff are really friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Choose corner rooms which are vibrant, big and sunny. Has nice balcony to get insight of hill view.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Nice Place, What you see on the website is what you get, Located in a silent non-busy place, Also near to many must visit places.Staff is good & Price is fair. Swimming pool, Gym etc is not there... but on a holiday who needs it any ways ?

Room Tip: "Central room are good"
Chennai
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I booked this hotel purely based on Trip Advisor ratings by fellow travellers. I can affirm by saying, it was worth believing. The hotel is worth the money with nice rooms & good location. The complimentary breakfast hasn't got a wide spread but the food quality is good ! Sure shall stay in here, on my next trip to Mysore

Pune

Stayed for 2 nights @ Jade Garden,
Frankly speaking there is no such garden except some 50-60 sq ft of lawn on first floor and that too accesible for Suit on first floor.But inspite of this, Jade Garden gives you full value for money in all respects.
The hotel rooms and pathways were clean and tidy as they appeared in images provided on website Food was nice, Staff was always helpfull,

Room Tip: Suits are only having sunny side.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have chosen this thru the travelguru not relying on any review but based on price even though it was a little more expensive for a family of 5 for 8 days. IT turned out to be ok but felt that for long staying guests like my family of 5, it was little expensive especially for additional bed which they should have given free.
The breakfast was good compared to general indian standards and the GM, Mr Venkatesh Sharma was very attentive and helpful. Overall the staff was supportive and I extend my thanks and best wishes to the hotel for bright tomorrow. They should have provided news paper free in the mornings
J. Alexander

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed August 19, 2012

First Impressions matter and this place makes the worst possible one. If you can ignore the security guard who does not bother helping you with finding a parking spot for your car as the response you would expect from an underpaid and disinterested employee, you will not be able to ignore the response from the person manning the reception.

My experience when I went for dinner with my family was that we found the lower dining room crowded so decided to ask the receptionist if they had service on their roof top. The man was on a call so we waited patiently for about 4 minutes, I then tried to catch his attention to ask him if they had service upstairs but to no avail. We waited for a further two minutes before my father had to step in to get his attention but Mr. Important just kept yammering away on the phone. We finally walked out and even though he noticed this he did not bother to try and stop us. This is called "Service".

2 Thank Vinaysjce
bangalore
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I picked Jade Garden for an overnight stay en route to Bangalore based on the rave reviews here. Frankly, I was expecting better. Don't get me wrong - it wasn't bad. But it wasn't as good as some reviewers would have you believe.

The manager is a nice, if paternal, guy - he actually scolded me on the phone for overshooting a point on the road the first time I called for directions! :-)

The staff at the reception looked completely zapped - or maybe they were just having a bad day - and the lady there insisted I open and boot up my laptop to show her my booking onscreen...before we could check in, i.e. I mean, if they have a booking confirmation from an online booking site and I show my ID and the credit card I paid with that should've been enough...not for them.

The first coffee we had delivered by room service was luke warm. The room was ok (paint peeling off one of the walls, though), but virtually no ventilation in the bath. At one time it got pretty noisy inside the room - not us, it was people talking loudly in the corridor!

Staff didn't have much of an idea of the places to visit and the timings, etc. TV channels pretty limited so we ended up watching a terrible slapstick comedy the name of which I'm glad I've forgotten.

Breakfast too was rather limited in terms of options - although the Chinese we ordered for dinner was quite decent.

Overall, the service staff was much better than the chaps/ladies at the reception. Would I stay there again? Umm...maybe I'll check out other options.

Room Tip: Check out other options...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family