Hi All, We stayed in Jungle Inn Resort in June 28th 2013.
I would like to bring your notice about few things for your reference, If you are looking stay in Jungle Inn resort, which has both Good/Bad points & few suggestions to the Resort owner/Mangers.
1. Cheap and best resort in Nagarhole which is hardly 1-2 kms away from Nagarahole Wild life entrance filled with Green.
2. Food is okay, not bad but not good either, as they have mentioned its a Typical Homely food.
3. Tent house concept is really good & the rooms are very clean & Hygienic, we had a good sleep, in our stay. suggest its better to carry Musquito refiller for your safety.
4. For 1 day stay, resort is good, not more than that, as its little boring due to less of activities.
1. In Resort Website, they have mentioned that, they will offer, Some tribal dance and bonfire.
They have not provided any Bonfire, since except me & my husband, no body was there in the Resort, so after requesting they have put the firecamp & TRIBAL Dance will be arranged only if you are coming in large group say above 15 ppl. In case if the Resort will be filled with 20 ppl individually also this facility is not applicable unless you all together above 15.
2. Safari: They will tell you that the Safari timings @6, 7 8 am & 3,4, 5 pm, which they will take you to Nagarahole National park. Actually we thought we have to go in their vehicle only, which would be designed for Safari(Jeep Coverd with Mess) with all the Safety measures & they take us through Mud roads inside the Forest. so they have charged 2,400 for us(Myself & Husband). They have taken us through the Forest, only in the Thar Road & not that inside of the forest as i assumed & the Jeep also open not even covered. Rs.2400 is not at all worthy for that Safari, instead of that i will recommend you to take your own vehicle & directly approach the Forest Ranger office - this is 25KM from the entrance of the forest. as its a Regular Thar road, just need to take care of being calm, slow down your vehicle speed in order to not to irritate wild animals.
2. Food: They will provide only one Non-veg item in Lunch & Dinner, its better if they could provide 2 dry & 1 gravy item in Non Veg & few better options for Veg Starters along with Sambar, as i could only find Dal & Rasam in Lunch/Dinner which is not much satisfied. and its not sufficient, what they provide.
The package doesn't include, Morning Coffe/Tea, Evening Snacks or any arrival drinks, in case if you need, you need to inform in advancde & pay extra for that.
i would recommend, it would be good if they could add it in the package.
3. Hot Water: No hot water. We were waited nearly 2 hours for getting hot water, as they said we had to waste 2-3 buckets of water to get Hot water, but we were hesitated to waste water & even after we didnt get Hot water, finally had a bath in cold water since we were running short of time to travel further towards Madikeri. I would recommed Resort owner to take care of it, in order to satisfy Guests, as its one of most important thing.
4. Resort is only good for stay, the other activities mentioned in the website, you have to take care of it personaly i.e., Wild Safari, White river rafting, KushalnagarTiben camp visit.
My ratings for the Jungle Inn Resort will be 2.5/5..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Inn is situated at Nagarhole National Park. It’s a wildlife resort. We offer adventure activities like safari, trekking, water rafting, rapelling, coracle ride, elephant ride, etc. ... more less