“Traditional veg Restarant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bombay Indra Bhavan
Ranked #354 of 517 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Very Old Restaurant in Mysore. But the same taste. Simply Very good in taste. Doodh Pedas are the Best

Reviewed October 31, 2011

My traveling companion and I were spending several days in Mysore. I had never been there before but my friend had spent several months in the area doing volunteer work.
We set out one afternoon looking for a place to eat. She seemed to remember a place called Bombay Indra Bhvan on the Sayaji Rao Road. Sure enough there it was and we were starving.
The Bombay Indra Bhavan is nothing fancy, the menu is hand-written on a board to your right as you pass the cashier. We asked the waiter what he would recommend and he said we should try the Masala Dosa. My companion and I had spent a great deal of time in India and this was not going to be our first encounter with Masala Dosa. All I can say is that it was by far the BEST Masala Dosa I had ever eaten. The filing was delicious and the dosa cooked to perfection. If you still have room, there are ice cream and sweets available. Service is efficient although not necessarily friendly. The place stays busy and waiting for a table could take some time but it is worth the wait. If I return to Mysore it will be my first stop after checking into the hotel!

1  Thank Paul H