United 21 Hotel
Pai Vista(Mysuru (Mysore))
$59
$73
  • Breakfast included
Fortune JP Palace(Mysuru (Mysore))
$56
  • Breakfast included
Southern Star Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
$51
Agoda.com
Aishwarya Residency(Mysuru (Mysore))(Great Value!)
$26
Ginger Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
$27
$26
Priceline
All reviewsmysore palacevisited placeseye catchingfood qualitycomfortable roomconvenient locationthe heart of the citynice ambienceexcellent locationclean hotelchamundi hillsthe hotel staffbooked this hotelpleasant staydasaracleanlinessbasin
Reviewed May 29, 2009

We stayed just for a day. Rooms were very nice. Service was good. Food at their restaurant was really very good. In fact we were staying at another hotel earlier and happened to take lunch at Ramanashree. We liked it so much that on our return trip we stayed at the hotel to have another very good meal.
Billing time taken for check out was much longer than expected. We waited for 15 minutes at the front office to get the bill. They should improve this aspect.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2009

At the outset, it looks like a dream hotel - practically next to the Mysore Palace, heart of the city, a hotel chain that you have heard of. Looks like nothing can go wrong. However, things are not that rosy.
The hotel needs urgent renovation. It may have been a grand one 10 years back but now they need to smarten it up a bit. You are lucky if the facilities in the room work as you expect them to. The TVs are tiny, the AC is too loud, the fridge doesn't work. The room service is lousy.
The restuarant, Nityostava, is a disaster. It is expensive and the food is quite ordinary. The service is unbelivably bad. Though the waiters are polite, they are totally incompetant and you will be lucky if you can get all the things you have ordered.
The service at the restuarant was so bad that a large group (a family of 8-10) shouted at the manager because their order had not come in the last 1 hour and walked out. We followed suit because we saw no hope.
Not worth the money at all. It should be stripped of any stars (if it has been awarded any).

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2008

the get to gether party in the hotel gave a cherished moment of our life, ever experienced such delight to stay in mysore and especially in the Hotel RAMANASREE......
we visited places like mysore palace, the Chamundi hills, the dasara exhibition, jaganmohana Palace, KRS and all the other eye catching places. and then we came to know that Mysore is one of the pride to our state Karnataka, its always an honour to be in mysore. the Hotel Ramanashree gave one of the best hospitality we had ever recieved in any hotels till now..... so way to go Guys....... :-)

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 2, 2008

We stayed in Ramanashree for a night en route to Kabini jungles & resorts. The stay was comfortable and the room was clean. The complimentary breakfast was good.

The travel desk was very helpful in helping us plan the few hours we had in Mysore and also gave us a good deal for the car for the entire stay - taking us around Mysore and also to and from Kabini JLR.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2006

I am just back from my stay at this hotel. I was with this package of 2nights 3 days for rs.6000.

1> Rooms are not at all worth the money you pay. It is not even a 2 star hotel. Complimentary fruit basket contains fruits-2 banana,2 chiku/sapota which were still raw even during my departure, 1 apple

2> Restaurant(Nityotsava)...Grrrrr ..If you want to find the horrible place to eat, come straight to this place. Less said is better about this place.

3> Even if you dare to stay with this hotel, stay away from the travel desk. They are cheaters. They didn't tell me the rules of rental and charged me Rs500 for covering 5-6 KMs.

4> A full day sight seeing in AC car: They charged me another extra Rs.500 becuase I covered more than 80kms. They gave me the reason that KRS is not included in the sight seeing. Can you believe that?? KRS is a famous point. Even this time they didn't inform me about this untill I saw the bill.

BOTTOM line stay away from travel desk.

5>Let me talk about SURPRISE GIFT!! They handed me a package during my departure which i didn't bother to open until i reached home in Bangalore. It turned out to be some lousy T-Shirt of size XXL. Anybody who sees me would give me a M size.

Please don't fall for these so called goodies. Take my word and stay away from this place

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family