“Would like to revisit again.”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Crystal Paark Inn
Ranked #45 of 116 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Reviewed January 21, 2010

The quality of food served in dinner and specially the next morning buffe breakfast was awsome, I would definitely come again here and have the taste of sumptuous food again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank JitsPage

Reviewed December 17, 2009

It was one the finest experience of me being in Hotel Crystal Paark Inn, Mysore. Born Fire with Underground Bar was one of the coolest moment of my life at their place. I would surely love to visit you again and again. All The Best .......:) :) :) Srinivas‎

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Srinivas123
Reviewed October 24, 2009

I Reached Mysore on Oct 14 It was Tooo Coool & Had Enjoyment in the Palace We checked in Oct 14th @ 3 Am To Crystal Paark in Hotel & the responce was Too Good In the Early Morning.

Food : Chenise Was Toooo Taste...... & Lovely.

Rooms : Very Good.

Service is also Not Bad.

Over All It wasa Good Time Which We Had In Crystal..................

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Ssanthu
Reviewed September 11, 2009

excellent service very good food good ambience frindly staff more i love crystal paark inn

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2009

all well in the permises good service very good food good ambience frindly staff

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2009

I had gone to mysore to attend a friend's wedding and they checked us in to hotel crystal paark. I stayed ther on the 1st and 2nd of August.. Right from the beginning, as in stepping in to the hotel itself was stumbling on the mat put on at the entrance. I took them whole 2 hours and 3 phone calls to deliver some water to the room.

The highlight of the stay wasnt this. They had placed a glass panel inside the toilet to cover up some exposed pipe lines running along the wall. First thing i noticed about the glass panel was that it was cracked in 3 places. Later that day i used the toilet, got up and pressed the flush and the next thing i know is that the panel has dislodged from the wall and falling on me. The glass panel broke in to 3 pieces and fell on my neck, hand and shoulder. I ended up with a deep cut on my hand and couple of scratches here in there. I called up the house keeping, and the manager of the hotel came rushing along and he admitted that he had notices the crack before. He handed me a 'band aid' as first aid and left with an appology. I myself had to find the way to the nearest hospital and ended up with a stich on my hand. Next day after attending the wedding we were waiting to check out and that is when I got the shock of my life. They handed me a bill for Rs. 1000 for breaking the glass panel. Their explanation was that they have instructins from the MD to do so. I refused to pay and told them to call the police and threatened to sue them. After a lot of phone calls here and there they said i dont have to pay.

I being a part of a consultancy engaged in designing, building and operating hotels around the world is pretty shocked with the incident. I have stayed in hotels all around the world, including third world coountires and never in my life have I come across such an incident. Even starless hotels maintain a better level of decency in dealing with their clients.

I will not reccomend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank georgesyriac
Reviewed April 19, 2009

We stopped at Mysore during our 5 day trip to Karnataka in April 2009. We just happened to find ourselves in Crystal Paark Inn for lunch and decided to stay there because of some change in our itinerary.

Well, little did we know that the terrible quality of the lunch would be just the beginning.

We were two families and had to take up the only 2 rooms available as per the manager. The Queen's suite and the Comfort, Park View.

The rooms are decent, probably because the hotel is brand new but trust me, the cheaper room (Comfort) was less cramped than the 'QUEEN'S' suite. Infact, apart from a round shaped bed and disco lights in the suite, there was nothing different! Of course, the bathroom, despite being brand new had floor stains in many places.

Coming to the service - pathetic. Obviously the staff havent been trained or they are all suffering extreme teething problems. The lady at the reception had no repsonse to any question asked nor did she get back with a response after saying that she would. We were promised a brochure on 'Places to see in Mysore' by the manager when we enquired but it never was given to us. Nor was anyone forthcoming with any information.

The room service- it took an average of 3 calls and 45 minutes for anything to be delivered to the room.

The housekeeping- We were there for 2 days and despite requests to have the room cleaned, it was never done.- Not once! We had to REQUEST for drinking water to be refilled in the rooms and they would place these little plastic bottles like they were rationing away the water.Crazy!

When i asked for a feedback form, they did not give it to me easily. I did however leave behind 2 sheets of feedback for them. Not sure if it even got to the management.

All in all, it was a terrible experience- am hoping it's all just part of their teething issues and not a general attitude of the hotel management and staff.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family