“Excellent, Quite, Clean”

Ranked #40 of 143 Mysuru (Mysore) B&B and Inns
Bangalore, India
“Excellent, Quite, Clean”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Ample and safe parking space for your vehicle.
The hotel is very near to Railway Station. It is 5 minutes walk from Railway Station main gate.
Very quite and clean hotel.
They have a very nice veg restaurant. Its all worth for the money paid.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Ramesh C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The restaurant serves good breakfast and vegetarian meals. As compared to other restaurants around this place is clean, spacious, no hassles of parking and quick service are the key. recommended for a quick bite without any disappointment.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Rajesh_International
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Let me first say good things. Breakfast was very nice and I enjoyed it. However, room was not at all good and in poor condition. As it was only a night stay, I did not bother to change it. Ofcorse staff was good and courteous providing all required information for Mysore.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed here for one night on the way from Coorg to Bangalore. Booking was done by my friend. Overall services were found good and staff were helpful. However, room was not upto the mark. Not a single thing was in order. AC was making occasional noise, shower was out of shape, bed sheets were old. But breakfast was really good, specially I enjoyed Upma and coffee.

Room Tip: See room facilities first before checking in
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
kolkata
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We booked this hotel through Make My trip. I had two aged person along with me. We were travelling from Bangalore and just 5 minutes before reaching the hotel I called up to know the exact location. The receptionist told me that I don't have any booking in the hotel on that day. When I mentioned my Make My trip booking ID then he mentioned that the booking is not confirmed although it is clearly showing on my receipt as booking confirmed. A month before the travel date when I called up the hotel they themselves had confirmed that I have a booking on that particular day only.

After reaching the hotel waited us more than 30 minutes in the reception and then finally confirmed that we have booking and provided us the rooms.

We took 2 Non AC rooms, one at first floor and the second one at second floor (Room No. 205). When I entered Room No. 205 it was smelling horrible. I thought probably it's due to non usage of the room for some time and asked the receptionist to spray room freshener. After spraying it was ok for 15 minutes but when I switched on the fan we could not stay in the room. Then I asked the receptionist to change my room since it was stinking so much. He was very reluctant and constantly mentioning the room has been checked and then provided to us and they don't have any other room. Since we didn't have any option so I tried to find out the reason myself and found that the smell is coming from the toilet and the reason is birds. They used the toilets like us. Toilet has an opening at the top from where birds can come inside it.

Since the receptionist was not at co-operating, I highlighted the matter to the floor manager and finally they moved us to room 105 which is just below 205. So, if you are planning to go for Non-AC rooms then please avoid room no 205.

Room 105 and 205 are much smaller compared to the other non AC rooms.

Only good thing in this hotel is the food and specially the break fast. There were around 7 / 8 items in the breakfast and everything is delicious. People from other places also come here to have breakfast. Also, the location is pretty good.

Room Tip: Avoid room 205
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed February 13, 2014

stayed here for a brief period of few hours and then shifted to other hotel as not at all satisfied with the facilities and rooms, the reception was big but the lobby of rooms show that u entered into a old lodge, with no lighting and some sort of odd smell, the rooms were small and not cosy enough to stay, bathrooms had fittings which were ready to come out, had a coffee for which they charged an price where i get same at an airport....changed the hotel with all these experiences...
with all travelling this was the most unforgettable hotel to go in till now....

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank rkr-ch
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed January 30, 2014

- Stayed with family during 3rd week of December.
- Stay was quite comfortable, Rooms were clean and decently maintained.
- Ambiance and environ was pretty decent.
- Food is good; and breakfast is sumptuous. Veggie all the way.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family