“A comfortable stay in Mysore!”
other travelers have booked this property
Master bedroom
Entry of Living room Your own kitchen s pantry!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Entry of Living room
Your own kitchen s pantry!
Another view of the living room
Dining area in living room
Living room center
Living room
Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Anayra12
Jersey City, New Jersey
“A comfortable stay in Mysore!”
Reviewed March 9, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed at the Buddha Room at Green Lotus for two weeks while studying yoga with Saraswathi. The house is a short walk from Sraswathi’s shala and even shorter walk to the main shala. The house itself is very comfortable, has a great living room area where you can hang out by yourself or with your flat mates. The kitchen was spacious, drinking water was provided for us. The house also has great amenities, I had my own private bathroom with shower, the is a washing machine onsite for us to use as well (which is very important if you’re taking classes!). My room was spacious and comfortable. I had a full size bed with two sets of sheets and two sets of towels.

I especially enjoyed the hosts Dr. Ananya and Dr. Hari. They were extremely knowledgeable and helpful with all things Gokulam and Mysore. They gave me great excursion recommendations for my days off and I was able to experience parts of India that I may have missed. Their attention to detail is beyond what one would expect. On my first morning here Dr. Ananya brought me breakfast to the house, as my car got in very late at night (3 am, and they were here to greet me and help me get situated). They really care about their guests having a complete experience here. They were also kind enough to provide me with a complimentary local phone and SIM card so I could make calls to book taxis or rickshaws and have a local phone number.

LeahM2201
“Cozy, peaceful, homely and friendly”
Reviewed March 3, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed at Green Lotus in February for a short visit to visit Mysore before a work trip. I'm now so sorry I didn't stay here longer. It was a pleasure and delight to be welcomed into this home and get to know everyone else who was staying there, as well as the warm and welcoming Ananya and Hari who were running it.
It is simple and aesthetic at the same time. It really is a home you are staying at, not a hotel, it was absolutely perfect. I felt so welcomed and so incredibly at home here. I'm already planning my next visit.
Truly a special place filled with special people

Apr 19, 2017
Dear Leah, it was great meeting you and even though you had to rush off to work we really enjoyed the time together. We hope to see you back for a longer holiday with Tracy as soon as you can, stay in touch, till we meet again, warm regards, Hari
Annabel M
“Beautiful and safe place in Mysore”
Reviewed January 23, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Me and my 3 friends had an amazing time in Mysore, and a big part of that was due to the lovely people at Green Lotus House! First of all the place is very nice. I was in the Buddha room, which was clean and spacious. We really enjoyed the living room and kitchen downstairs, which were very clean and perfect for a relaxed evening at home :) The place also has great Wifi and a laundry machine!
Secondly, Ananya is so warm and motherly and she has helped a lot making our time in Mysore perfect. She has great advice on things to do in and around Mysore and is very happy to help you with anything; from arranging a taxi to booking a massage.
Lastly, location is great. It's a calm road so the noise of the traffic is not too bad, and the walk to main road is about 5 min. There are plenty shops nearby for some small snacks or groceries. If you are practising at KPJAYI, the main shala is about 5 min.
I have felt very safe and taken care of here and would highly recommend anyone coming to Mysore to stay here

Your age range 18-24
Mar 2, 2017
Dear Annabel, Thank you so much for that fantastic detailed review and for recommending us to your friends! We loved having all of you and really appreciate all the referrals. We are delighted you loved the clean and spacious rooms and We know how much you all enjoyed the living room with the late night movie watching! It was really great and we share warm memories of your time here! We hope your dad loved his gift and that you will soon visit us , when it gets cold in The Hague and yoga and Mysore calls you again!! With fond memories, Ananya and Hari
Fzdurdrhh...
“Beautiful and safe stay in Gokulam, Mysore”
Reviewed January 20, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This january I had a wonderful stay with my yogi-friends at the Green Lotus house in Gokulam, Mysore. Gokulam is a safe neighbourhood and the apartment is nice, spacious and clean. There are nice little stores and restaurants at walking distance. And with a rickshaw it is easy to get to the centre of Mysore. The owners Ananja and Hari are lovely people, always willing to help you to have te best stay you can. For yogi's it is only a five minute walk to Saraswati's and Sharats Shala. ✨

Jan 20, 2017
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are glad you loved your stay! We look forward to seeing you again! best regards, Hari andAnanya
Tessa S
The Netherlands
“Amazing stay in this lovely house with wonderful hosts!”
Reviewed January 18, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

In January 2017, I stayed with four other women in the Green Lotus House. We were here for yoga and the house is located near all yoga shalas including KPJAYI. The location of the house is perfect, in a somewhat quiet street near all soets of little shops and restaurants. It is very safe for women here! Ananya and Hari, the owners, are very welcoming and warm! They helped us with many trips around town and they even organized a goodbye-dinner for us with amazing South Indian food! We had a wonderful stay here!

Jan 20, 2017
Dear Tessa, thank you so much for the lovely and kind words. We truly appreciate them. We are delighted you enjoyed the trip and we look forward to hosting you again if you come back to Mysore, warmest regards, Ananya and Hari
Clare D
“Haven of hospitality”
Reviewed October 13, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This was our first 5 day stop in India and we could not have asked for more. Ananya and Hari gave us a great welcome and we have really enjoyed their spacious, clean and quiet accommodation. The kitchen facilities were perfect too. If we ever come back to Mysore, we would certainly stay again.

Traveling group: Friends
Oct 14, 2016
Dear Clare and Marina, You were the perfect guests! We hope you had a safe trip to Wayanad. And we look forward to welcoming you back to Mysore again! Warm Regards, Hari and Ananya
gavinmurp...
Scotland, United Kingdom
“perfect stay”
Reviewed September 18, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was my second stay at the Green Lotus, having visited here last month en route to my trip to kerala. Now I am back making my way back to north india. Due to some renovation work, I landed up staying in a few of the different rooms.
As mentioned in my previous review, the place is perfectly situated. The hosts Hari and Ananya just exceeded all my expectations of indian hospitality. Their warmth, occasional gifts of produce from their garden kept me surprised and well fed. I visited the Mysore palace and loved it. The showers were great, the kitchen was useful to heat up the leftovers from my dining out trips to various nearby cafes. They arranged a cab to drop me to the airport. Everything was great. Give this place a try. You wlll not be disappointed. A home away from home

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing