“I had a better food and good service from your hotel”
Review of La Uppu

La Uppu
Description: LaUppu is a multi-cuisine restaurant which is open round the clock and serves an eclectic mix of global cuisine with a dash of some local delicacies.
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

TripAdvisor B.pavan I had a good service &better food from u r hotel and I am giving five-star rating to u r hotel I received good response & respect by u & hotel management

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed breakfast for two days and also a lunch. Good food. Bit confused waiters, probably trainees. Pramod was more active and helpful.

Date of visit: April 2019
GM_SachinMalhotra, Front Office Manager at La Uppu, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Dear Mr. Pramod,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysuru.

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

We were in Mysore for the day and decided to try La Uppu for breakfast. Although the variety was limited, the breakfast was pretty good. Probably better than most other hotels in Mysore. What stood out however was the exceptional service. Achyut and Reena were brilliant. Thoroughly impressed!

Dear Ms. Natasha,

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

I love Chinese food here because they will not use MSG but instead add some lovely spice into it. The results are even better than a real Chinese. I tried KungPao Chicken and it’s so good that I have to come back. The spicy fried rice is special cooking like Chinese with the mix Buryani spice with Szechuan sauce. I tried two soups and both are great the lemon cilantro and hot pot.
Three attendants, Chatree, Ali, and Promod were so happy to welcome me with genuine smile. I can’t help but promise them that I will be back every time I visit Mysore.

Dear Guest,

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in a hotel had breakfast here.breakfast included north south and continental dishes.food was nice and delicious .staff was also nice specially Mr.Ali took a good care of us.
Food was fresh and tasty.

Dear Mr. Rashidaq,