It is an amazing resort with a great view. It is at a very quiet location away from the usually crowded Shimla.
The main positives of this resort are:
1. Great location as it is not to near to mall and not far as well. You can easily reach mall road in 15 mins.
2. Beautiful location, as it is in a valley.
3. Courteous and smiling staff always ready to help.
4. Well decorated and clean rooms.
5. Excellent and tasty food.
There are some negatives as well, though they are difficult to find:
1. In our package there was a fruit basket but we never got and when asked on leaving the hotel, they said that they forgot. This should not happen and they should give what is promised. Customer should not be required to ask for the same.
2. Though we stayed in deluxe room, but what we feel is that there should be proper grass in front of garden rooms and children’s play area.
3. The approach road to hotel is very narrow and steep. You cannot reach hotel without their help. On coming back road tests the engine power of your car.
4. Though food was excellent, but one day food served was cold.
But it was overall very good experience. They need to keep up the standard and improve on some of the areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort has 21 rooms, out of which 4 are garden rooms with personal garden, 8 deluxe rooms with big bay window and valley view, 6 deluxe suites with traditional wooden interiors and 3 presidential suites offering one living room and one master bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Shimla Havens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.