“Horrible place run by cheats”

Hip Hip Hurray Amusement Park
Ranked #35 of 88 things to do in Shimla
More attraction details
Owner description: Nagsons Amusement Park, HIP HIP HURRAY, Kufri, is the only amusement park located at 8500 ft. above sea level offering adventure activities like Burma Bridge Crossing, Flying Fox, Commando Net, Rock Climbing etc and also activities like Boating, Bump'em Cars, Rides, Indoor Golf and a number of virtual reality,redemption & video games. Other attractions include restaurant, coffee shop, shopping, telescopic view, etc.
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Our taxi driver took us there saying it will be quite entertaining for the Kids. Not a single soul was there when we reached there. Place is horrible and they have an etry charge of 300/-. Total waste of time and money. My driver made a handsome cut from this visit of ours. Beware of these cheats.

5  Thank imdan
"activity"
"climbing"

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Worst experience

All who wish to visit this place pls be care full this guy is a fraud. I have visited the place with my family july2011, park is very bad shape and road and parking place is very narrow. Activities very limited just u can waste Ur money by coming here. Although I spoil my money only to satisfy my kids and had a lunch which was billed Rs 780/- for nothing. I paid the same and bill for the ride together in the counter while my family were still continue with their lunch in the restaurant area. When I left the place I came to know that they have also charged for the lunch even I paid the same in the main counter together with activates bills. When I asked the asked the guy for the double billing he assured me for refund. But since one month gone he never return, and stop responding only for Rs 780/- . This is unique experience to me that a so called Amusement Park can do this ….. So be care full if u wish to visit this place some very indecent man is sitting here u imagine any accident happen here what kind of responsibility this people will show ?

6  Thank dasRam