“Good evening meal”

Cuisines: Indian, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Enjoyed an evening meal here whilst staying at the hotel. The dining room is full of colonial charm and the staff were very attentive and friendly. I can particularly recommend the vegetarian thali which was delicious and not too pricey.

oberoicecilshimla, Manager at The Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Guest

Greetings from the hills, It was indeed a pleasure having you with us.
The whole team is delighted to know that you enjoyed the Thali, we look forward to see you again.

Anupam

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The welcome, attention and willingness to please and make customers happy is possibly the best ever example of customer service I have ever experienced. I loved this hotel so nostalgic and beautiful. Chennai in the spa was amazing - I had a fantastic massage. Food quality and service excellent. Pool and spa excellent. The staff all excellent at every level unlike far surpassing that of its rivals. Near the beautiful old town of a Shimla. I was there for 3 days but honestly would have liked a week. Thank you one and all for an amazingly memorable and comfortable stay.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
oberoicecilshimla, Manager at The Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear Guest

Greetings from the hills. Many Thanks for appreciating Food and service in the hotel, I have also passed on your compliments to our Pool and Spa team.

The whole team is delighted to heart the sane.

Looking forward to see you soon

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I and my wife had nice dinner here with our small daughter. We ordered soup and noodles with red wine. Food was awesome and staff was quick and courteous. But the best part was the colonial architecture of restaurant, furniture and big window panes. You kind of taken to the past and enjoyed. It has good value of money. The staff was friendly.

Dear Guest,

It is indeed our pleasure to know that you enjoyed dining at the Restaurant at Cecil, and that you appreciated the Noodles and the soup.

I have passed on your compliments to my Food and Beverage team.

Please do visit us again next time you are in Shimla
Looking forward to see you again.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I with our daughter had dinner here. The food was tasty but the ambiance and service was superb. It has an old world charm. The furniture, chandeliers big window panes and lighting will make u sink in its charm. the food quality was good and service was quick. The staff was friendly and courteous.

Dear Guest,

It is indeed our pleasure to know that you enjoyed dining at the Restaurant at Cecil. Glad to know that you enjoyed the British Charm of the Hotel.

Also many thanks for appreciating the Food and service as well, I have passed on your compliments to my Food and Beverage team.

Looking forward to see you again.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Huge selection of mouthwatering Indian and International food. Excellent service. The chef would prepare special dishes if requested.

1  Thank Myfi123

Dear Guest

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the menu and the food at Cecil, I have passed on your compliments to my FnB team, and the whole team is thankful to you.

Please do visit again.