I have mixed type of review for the resort......reason is mismanagement.
We had confirmed bookings for 2 nights bt at reception there was no clue abt it.....then we have to show them online tractions done by us, it took 15 -20 min to get room. All credit goes to mr vijay who is their agent in delhi....has told me that we dont give rooms for single night stay....u have to buy our whole package for 2 days......wen I asked at resort ...they dont have any such policies...u can also go for one night stay....
1.Rooms are very spacious and clean ....Although we have nt booked room with bunk bed bt they offer ur that and I my kid was happy to jump on that.... bt they need to revamp their washrooms as they are quite big bt their bath curtains are very dirty....:(....
2. Location n view is awsum......u just feel like u r in heaven
3.food is good
4. Apple orchid is just outside ur room
5. Is awsum place for morning ppl like us....for walk n nature lovers
4. No indoor games was their except TT
MORAL: DO CALL AT RECEPTION before you start your journey.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Shimla & Chail Shilon Resort is a Slice Of Heaven for a true traveller.An all cottage resort built of a Mixture Of Traditional Himachal and Colonial architecture ,it offers luxurious experience to the guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Shilon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilon Hotel Shimla