“Truly Blossom”
Review of Blossom Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Shimla
Blossom Hotel
Ranked #51 of 117 Hotels in Shimla
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We checked out many hotels in shimla but didn't find even a single hotel suiting our requirement. But with a gr8 help by my hubby's shimla based friend, at last we were able to find this hotel which brought broad smile on our faces after a long tiring day...The property is located at outskirts of Shimla. A quiet place far away from crowded city life...The USP of the this hotel is the valley view it offers, ample parking space, the lush green lawn surrounded by variety of blossoms and the delicious food. I bet you won't get all these things altogether in any other hotel in Shimla. The rooms are also very neat n tidy but a bit small in sizes..The bathrooms are large and hygienic..The service is bit slow but the staff is co-operative. overall, the best place to stay...highly recommended...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 29, 2013

It's a beautiful property with large, well furnished spacious rooms. The room was quite clean with clean linen. We had taken a suite and it was attached to a large Veranda. The only downside it is located little bit away from the city. The bathroom fixtures were not so great. The room service was tad slow in the morning.

Room Tip: Choose the room with access to the Veranda.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pdev11
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great Hotel to stay. Its located before the main city and away from the traffic of Shimla. The food is really good. Of all the places we ate in Shimla, the hotel had one of the best food. Breakfast is limited but food on order is really good. Staff is courteous and friendly.

Recommended !!!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with a balcony. Its shared with other rooms but the view is great.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank punsgaur
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I checked a few hotels before making this trip, but booked none. I come upon this hotel by chance on arriving at Shimla. It's a beautiful property with very good rooms which are large and well furnished. The linen is clean and the bathrooms are well equipped, large and clean. But the huge plus is the Barandah which can be accessed from the rooms (the back side rooms) and give a breathtaking view of the town, the valley below, the Sankat mochan tample and the faw away snow capped mountains in the far horizon, The varandah is wide and long, and one can have breakfast, lunch or dinner here (depending on weather). There is also a front lawn where children can play. The food is good and the manu has got variety, the the stuff is friendly. underside is, it is a little far from mall road, but all good properties are far from mall road in Shimla. The television in the rooms are old fashioned boxes, and there is no set top box connection, but cable only. Overall, it was a very good experience staying in this hotel, and i would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: select back rooms with access to the varandah
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank delhicitizen
Reviewed February 28, 2013

A no frills experience with friendly staff and good food. The Rooms offered a great view of the Simla town and the mountain valley and is worth the stay. Insist on the rooms that open out to the Verandah from the back side. Having our dinner, spread out on the open verandah with chilling climate was an wonderful experience. My kids loved the swing and the valley view while having the morning breakfast.

Room Tip: Don't Expect Super Luxury. Ask for the Rooms that open on to the balcony on the behind.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sumanth_kanisetti
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I came to Shimla from Delhi this year for New Years, and anyone who has traveled in India can tell you that what you get is not always what you expected when it comes it hotels. However, I truly enjoyed my stay at Blossom Hotel. The staff was very nice, courteous, and helpful. The breakfast in the morning was hot and yummy! Their was a bit of confusion about our final bill and the manager was traveling at the time. He felt so bad he called my room is personally apologize, give me 15% off the check-out bill, and invite me to his home in Delhi for dinner! There was also spectacular views from the balcony right outside your room, I got to see a beautiful mountain sunrise.
There was only one downside to the trip. On New Years Eve they had a bonfire party for the guest with a DJ and great food plus alcohol. I had a fabulous time at the party but was a bit annoyed at the staff who kept telling me and my friends that they were concerned with "my drinking". I promise you I had not had that much (at lease not by american standards) and I was surrounded by friends so was in no danger. Also, I believe that during the party one of the other guest got into our room and stole $300U.S. from our room. The staff assures me that no one got in past them, but I am skeptical as their was a lot of people. Although I was a but upset about the money, I got over it quickly, we've all dropped 300 bucks on new years for something or another right? So I just pretended that I bought a very expensive bottle of champagne!
All in all, it was a great stay at this hotel and I highly recommend it, especially for the price!! Just be careful about your money and other valuables.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view of the hills so any one is great!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank kmk06fsu
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I booked my room through Agoda and they gave us the room which was not worth living. Agoda charged almost double the rates published by the hotel. We are shifted to a better room after paying additional charged of approx Rs 2,000. We develop food poisioning after eating dinner in the hotel

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends