This review is written from a point of view of a budget traveller, a couple, with no children, with no car, considering the indian standards and used to find all kind of mishappenings around. For us this hotel was very nice. We stayed 5 nights and we had no problems.
- clean bed sheets and clean bathroom. Bathroom half dry. In India the shower has no separation from the rest and everything gets wet In this hotel it has a small separation and makes things easy
- free wi-fi, LCD TV, AC - all working. New room (I believe they renovated the rooms short ago)
- near the Karol Bagh metro (two blocks)
- near the central market
- everything we needed was near: all fast foods, small markets for water, cookies, butter and cheese. A very nice bakery with brown bread and grain bread called Anjlika.
- the staff was very nice and always helped us when we needed
- we did not try the food because there are so many places around
- the location is wonderful to move around but we are in the center of a very busy road so there is lots of noise. Dogs, honking, people talking. If you are a light sleeper it is not the best place
- since the area is fit for a lot of shopping, a lot of locals come for a day: come, buy, leave. They make a lot of noise coming, packing and leaving.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Mehar Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.