“Green peaceful ”

Lodi The Garden Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 12,782 Restaurants in New Delhi
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Best known as the capital's favorite alfresco casual dining restaurant, Lodi - The Garden Restaurant is situated in the heartland of Delhi. The restaurant sections are split between the atrium, bar floor, terrace, garden area and the ground floor, altogether totaling up to 180 covers. The restaurant offers various facilities and experiences such as catering for private parties & cocktail dinners; winter al fresco Sunday brunches from October to March, banquets & corporate lunches; weekend breakfast, private and corporate events & lunches; high teas and monthly culinary festivals. With an extensive wine list & single malts, Lodi's bar is a highlight for the restaurant. The 16 tap wine machine is a one of a kind feature which makes the bar floor an extremely desirable location at the restaurant. The cocktails include a selection of the classics and a wide range of specialised herb infused creations prepared by our talented mixologist.
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Near to main road, surrounded by lush green garden n a awesome restaurant in garden; but it was lil expensive for 2 pax it cost around 3500 INR; in evening its more calm as fresh air, birds sound n lil light up in garden make it awesome place; but in late night avoid as nuisance people make this place uncomfortable; drinks they drink, I see few gay there n in bush something strange going on police can't there;

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We visited this garden restaurant on Parents day (4th Sunday of July, 2014) and was I not glad that I choose this place.

Here goes my experience:

1)Telephonic booking by the Manager( Sunil)-courteous, understood my specifics and guided/ informed me on the seating and menu options.

2)The seating-the natural and tastefully done sitout, equipped with sprinklers, canopies and fans helped beat the July humidity and heat of Delhi ( though I must confess we could add a few more of them, given it was a day visit). While we chose the garden there are options to go for the airconditioned setting indoors as well.

3)Menu-we went for the 'set menu' options as called and found them to be a great choice. We had a three course option per person with adequate variety in the soups/starters, main course ( mutton/chicken/fish) and desserts.

The food is European and Lebanese and well done to suit the Indian Palate. Servings are good and service time reasonable. Expensive on the pocket and so I categorise the place for a special occasion.

We look forward to going there at least another time, as evening for the next.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Had come here with my office folks from UK and Japan. Splendid decor, minimalist but charming. The chef went an extra mile to prepare us an Indian lunch (some lamb and chicken gravy) which impressed my international visitors. The steward, Druv, was very helpful and kept us comfortable. Thanks.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

The ambience of the restaurant is amazing and has an AC seating, garden seating and semi open seating. The day we had lunch there it had rained so we chose the semi open seating. The food is good in my opinion but perhaps for a person with a huge appetite it will be too meagre for the price they charge. Overall a meal would amount to at least 2000 per head and hence pretty expensive. But I like it and recommend it overall.

1  Thank Obsessive T
Reviewed July 22, 2014

One of those places where u wanna keep coming again and again. Fine food, fine bar, fine service, fine atmosphere and fine crowd.
The menu, taste, experience doesn't disappoint at all.
Been here for morning tea and a few dinners, love the way it goes here everytime.
Pleasant experience and great location.