“Good food but average service”
Review of Threesixty Degrees

Threesixty Degrees
Ranked #180 of 12,817 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with my wife and another couple we took out for dinner. We ordered their falafel, seekh kebabs, a pasta , pizza and New Zealand lamb rack, we finished it off with cherry ice cream and tiramisu along with non alcoholic drinks. While the taste and presentation of the food was good but the standard of service wasn't really wow. It was ok but not great. We had visited Travertino few weeks earlier (Oberoi's Italian restaurant) , service there was fantastic and really made our evening. Here it was not what we expected , there were times when we just forgotten and could not get any ones attention even the server taking the order of the table next to us which was a bit strange.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

The breakfast buffet at the 360 is always amazing and well laid out. The amount you get for the money you spend is really quite good and you don't feel shortchanged. The Service is always good, that being said it can be slow at night. But overall it is one of the finest resturants in delhi and it lives up to its reputation.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Went there for a birthday celebration with family. We were taken care of very well.
Enjoyed the attention to detail and prompt service. We had kids with us - who enjoyed what the waiting staff recommended for them from the Kids menu

For drinks we had the special "Kandahar Martini". For starters we had a Kebab Platter and then Aglio Olio in the main course.

Had Chocolate Pudding and coffee to finish it off. I am a huge fan of the Kenyan Masai that they serve.

Special Thanks to Prashant and Mandeep for making the visit special. Prashant even arranged a complimentary cake for us when he came to know that we were there to celebrate a birthday.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Threesixtyone is an all day dining restaurant in the posh Oberoi Hotel in Gurgaon. I really love the feel of the hotel, I like it much better than the hotel next door, Trident. Threesixtyone Degrees is really huge, it’s got high ceilings and the decor is simple but chic.

What I like about this place the most is that it has a lot of open kitchens and I believe very strongly that only very confident chefs have open kitchens. When I ordered the Chongqing lazi ji, I knew why the chefs at Threesixtyone are so confident – amazing!

The Dim sums at Threesixtyone are an absolute must try – steaming, fresh and prepared with the nicest ingredients you can imagine, it does not get better than this.

This restaurant serves Chinese, Japanese, Italian and North Indian cuisines and even though I am always apprehensive of multi-cuisine restaurants this one does not disappoint because it has separate chefs for every cuisine. It is really well organised.

I was very impressed the first time I was at Threesixtyone. Especially with its service - it was polite and swift (really important for me because I am always hungry!)

I must take a moment to mention the utterly delectable braised Turkish lamb with yogurt, onions and tomatoes. It was extremely flavoursome and was served with couscous, which was very beautifully prepared. This cost something like Rs. 1500/- but it was totally worth every penny because the portion size was quite good and the dish was fantastic. It filled me up completely and I was starving when I reached the restaurant.

The prices are quite steep but if you are at Threesixtyone you must try the Chef's recommendations. You can celebrate at Threesixtyone on a special occasion and enjoy all the wonderful dishes its menu has to offer. I can say with some confidence that you will not regret your decision to try Threesixtyone.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

This was my first visit with business associates who have been here many, many times. The atmosphere is decent but the food more than made up for it. We had reservations and were seated immediately, our waiter was right there to take our drink orders. They have an amazing cocktail menu which is an absolute must try. Tried many of them on the list and none of them disappointed us. The food was cooked perfectly, amazing flavour and the presentation was also perfect! Needless to say we were stuffed (and a bit drunk) when we left and I am definitely looking forward to returning again on my next trip to Delhi.