“WOW”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Excellent Food and ambience.... simply awesome and different.. A little higher on price but happy hours is best and good time to visit.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Still the best long island ice tea in town :) I have been visiting this place for over a decade. The food is still good as always however I feel the portion size has reduced over the years, there was a time that we used to struggle with the starters...

The quality of staff has deteriorated over the years and they haven’t done much to their menu except for an attempt to appeal more to the north Indian palate. The plus is that one doesn’t need to wait for an hour to get a table :)

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I love this place for there setup, the food options, platters, pizzas.
There qwick bites are good. Food is tasty. Also have a lot of variety in there drinks menu. Have generous portions.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

If you are cocktail fan and likes it exactly the way it should be, then you are at the right place.

TGIF is well known all over the globe for serving best cocktail. But my concern at every bar is DROUGHT Beer, trust me , you will not be disappointed if you are drought beer lover. They server best of its kind.

If you have not tried TGIF, then you are missing out on best bar service, try it and then believe it.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Today, we had the misfortune of eating at TGIF R City mall, Ghatkopar. Usually, food of any kind tastes better than it actually is if one has good appetite. We were ravenous and thoroughly disliked the food. It was tasteless, oily and with a flat cheese. Even the bread lacked freshness. Some eateries excel on heavy dosage of alcohol and this one is a front runner on this count.
Ambiance is OK. Music is loud but not exactly unbearable. Service is OK. Prices are completely out of sync with the quality and quantity of food.
One thing is for sure. we are not going back there even if someone invites us to the joint.