“Had gala tym dere with all friends n family.... Surprize party fr my husband....”
Review of Lotus Pond

Lotus Pond
Ranked #605 of 12,793 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Voted as the ‘Best Chinese Restaurant in Delhi’ by TATA Yellow Pages, Delhi, four years in a row, and ‘Best Run Chinese Restaurant’ by fellow restaurants in the polls conducted by Eating Out Magazine, this prestigious restaurant is located in New Friends Colony, adjoining Hotel Surya Plaza, and can seat 130 guests over two floors. At the time of inception it was probably one of the first of its kind outside a 5 star hotel. Operating since 1992 Lotus Pond, which almost has been an icon in its own right, has always been a name to reckon with, with its consistent quality maintained over the years & has always been on the lookout for innovations. Its elegant decor, prompt and courteous service and superlative food makes this restaurant stand way ahead of the competition.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

It was 8sep wen we last visited lotus pond.... Had kept a surprize birthday party fr my hubby.... N d manager Mr.Anil helped very well.... In deciding menus arranging sitting.... Menu per pax was made into my budget....thanx again to mr.anil d manager... Who acctually..... Helped me.... I had 20 guests....My guests were dere before me n staff dere is so nice dey made dem cmftbl.... Started serving dem... Which dey did on my behalf.....dey themselves frm dere side had arranged a yummy delicious fresh cake.... Which we all just relished... N food dat day was again lip smacking..... Dere fish n lamb is just amazingly tasty....we hv started celebrating all d occasions birthdays n anniversary with lotus pond....staff was takin care of my guests in terms of serving... Delivering drinks in tym.... Not allowing anybdy to stop eating.... Wonderful day we had.... All my guests praised lotus pond n my idea of giving dem party at lotus pond..... Thanx lotus ponds chefs n Anil ji.....n all d staff dere..... Thanx to all... We love cumin to lotus pond.....

Lotus_Pond_Rest, Manager at Lotus Pond, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

It's an absolute pleasure to read your review
Thank you for sharing your dining experience at Lotus Pond with other Trip Advisor followers.
We are delighted that we could meet and exceed your expectation of service and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

OMG! Simply delicious! Lotus Pond is my favorite place to dine. This place serves the best sea-food in capital. The food is breathtaking, service is great, ambience is fabulous and the prices are totally worth it!

Lotus_Pond_Rest, Manager at Lotus Pond, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

It’s always a pleasure to receive such an elevating feedback as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. “Lotus Pond” offer guests a deeply satisfying dining experience. Your positive words for our team motivate them to deliver further excellence.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Food quality is very good with a good variety on menu. Good service and friendly staff...

Honeslty nothing specific to dislike...

Lotus_Pond_Rest, Manager at Lotus Pond, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.
Every guest is very special to us and it is our endeavor to make sure that they have a memorable experience.
Your compliments will certainly act as a source of great motivation for all of us to strive even further for excellence.
Looking forward for welcoming you back again.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Lotus Pond is a place which comes to my grandmom's mind as the first option when she has to host a kitty party. Their food has the correct flavour of Chinese cuisine for the Indian taste buds. One of my favourite dishes there, are the mixed vegetables in hot garlic sauce. From snacks to main course, almost everything is well prepared and full of flavour. Apart from the food, I think even the service is good and the staff is cooperative. The crowd is also nice.
So, if you are looking for a perfect Indianised Chinese cuisine, Lotus Pond is the place to be. :)

Lotus_Pond_Rest, Manager at Lotus Pond, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are happy to note that you found the team excellent and enjoyed dining at Lotus Pond .
It is our constant Endeavor to deliver best services and appreciation such as yours, motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

With a very simple ambience this is a place which offers excellent dine-in experience. Chicken salt n pepper is a must try. Tom yum soup is yumm. Staff is polite and cooperative.Only one thing which can be skipped Is drumsticks which is too bland nd oily. Even decor can be relooked for some bright look. Overall a wonderful experience

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for finding time out of busy schedule to share your valuable feedback with us. We are glad to learn that the restaurant food and ambiance was to your great liking.