Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Agra Tour Guide Rahul Singh

Anyone visiting Agra, I highly recommend Rahul Singh as a tour guide. He is very accommodating and... read more

Reviewed July 23, 2019
ashaana2019
South Africa
Best of the Best

Give you 5 star for your service and your driving skill. Me and my frinds have a really good... read more

Reviewed June 14, 2019
kaeganzhan
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

All reviews mr lalit family tour agra delhi manali trip safe driver fatehpur sikri special thanks safety journey route car travel punctuality cab knowledge taj itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Dear Mr. Lalitji. Thank your for your excellent services for the Agra- Delhi- Shimla-Manali- Kullu Trip. As I was travelling with family I couldn’t rely on anyone. I was in search of a reliable and skilled person. My friend Mr. Rajesh Desai, who is organising such tours has strong faith in you and your driving.My family was very comfortable while traveling with you. Your car was clean as expected.

The pick up was timely and everything was executed as per itinerary and within time limit. Agra was excellent and it is your speciality it seems. My family enjoyed your company as a family member for entire 9 days. We never faced any difficulty because of your wide experience in the said area. Your choice of food joints for lunch were excellent. You have taken special care of my childrens. My luggage were in safe hands whenever we were out for shopping and leisure.

We really wish you good luck and we wish we could join you back. It was a pleasure travelling with you.

Yours truly,
Adv. Feroz Khan Nagpur

2  Thank feroz_khan1
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

It was great to have lalit uncle as a driver to us. He entertained us throughout our whole journey.His driving skills were outstanding. As well as we enjoyed so much being with him. He considered us as his family during the journey, which is a very nice thing. This was my bestest ever experience. Whereever we needed to stop without making any excuses he stopped,which is again a great thing. Everyone with me enjoyed very much.
Thank-you

3  Thank MrsToppo
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Excelente service provided by duggal
On time arrival at new delhi
Helpful in anytime
Children also enjoy with duggal's

2  Thank Manoj1311
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

We are extremely satisfied with tour. Mr lalit ji (owner) has proven to be very helpful from the very beginning,trying to organize at the best our trip in friendly manner . The accommodation was simply supeb.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank Madhu12358
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

We had hired Mr Lalit Duggal's service for a one day Gurgaon Agra return trip. The entire travel was pleasant and hassle-free.

We were concerned for our safety being 4 girls alone visiting Delhi/ nearby areas. However, Duggal services assured us the safe travel we expected of.

We had asked him to pick us up around 6 30 am, however he reached at our place well before time which helped us start the journey without any delay. The car was kept clean and maintained. The driver knew the route, and roads very well. He reminded us to books tickets online, which helped save lots of our time at Agra. He had good contacts across Agra and Delhi area. Upon arrival at Agra, he arranged for ricsha for round trip of Taj Mahal. He knew good places to eat lunch, buy authentic Agra ka Panchi Petha, and special lassi. He ensured we take decent food and loo breaks. We had our dinner at one of the famous roadside Dhaba which had hygienic food arrangements.

While returning back, we had to drive across a scary low visibility patch full of fog, but Mr Duggal drove us to our destination safely.

I recommend him for trips around Delhi-Agra destinations, specially if you are travelling alone or with girl friends or female relatives/ coworkers. Thanks.

Date of experience: December 2018