“Ah, not that good.”

Ranked #5,077 of 12,719 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I went there a while back, not sure about the name of the dish but something with sausages, and frankly it was terrible. not greek for sure,
No problems with the service though
they do need a turnaround !!

There are newer reviews for It's Greek to me

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We visited the restaurant with friends and everything went bad from the beginning. The waiter refused to write down the order ( or could not write down) and came back to ask us three times. The food took forever to arrive but in the meantime we found that all the waiters were drunk. One of them started throwing the crockery and glasses and was restrained by three others and escorted upstairs. Two other families sitting there just walked out---unfortunately we could not because by then they had started serving our food. The scene was worrisome with three ladies in our group and a few waiters and other staff all drunk. We just rushed out as soon as possible. Owners need to take note and close this place down if they cannot run it.

1  Thank Charanjit53
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I don't know what is wrong with the staff at Its Greek To Me, but they seem confused and slow. They answer your queries in an unidentifiable language (hence the name of the establishment!) and are unsure of what the restaurant offers. When asked whether they served alcohol, the lady Maitre d' responded in negative. Luckily I cross-checked with a waiter and he told me they did! The staff seem very nervous and unsure and it made us very tentative about the evening. Also the place is understaffed and the existing staff pretty inefficient.

However, once the food arrived we were a happy lot. The starters and the main course were both very good and I would definitely recommend eating here if one has a lot of patience. The restaurant has a nice warm feeling to it, with the open kitchen and high roof. Apparently the seating area on the first floor is even better and I will be definitely trying that the next time.

All in all a weird mix, but I went to the restuarant looking for good food. And I found it, the other stuff was just a minor irritant.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Shabby Service, Below Average Food, Indifferent Waiters, Dirty Tables - never had a worse nightmare at dinner nor seen such apathy.
Can you believe initially refused to accept a credit card and were not even ready to give me a proper bill for the beverages.

3  Thank Ravichandran B
Reviewed December 20, 2011

The food and the service are quite sad. The food is cliched and the service boorish and uninformed. I haven't visited again and do not intend to do so.

2  Thank SidKhullar