“one of my all time favorites”
Review of Kasbah

Kasbah
Ranked #284 of 12,720 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: This four-storied Restaurant Complex located in the Posh N-Block Market, Greater Kailash Part-I was Established in the year 2002. Backed by one of Delhi's most experienced restaurateurs, Kasbah promises you a wide range of dining experiences for your palette. Our warm and courteous staff greets you at every floor enriching your visit. Whether you're a diehard gourmet or a discerning connoisseur your visit to Kasbah is bound to be a repeated affair .Bon appetit!
Reviewed June 4, 2013

food at kasbah has always been good... be it the pizzas, the chicken, fish... the bread basket is also very nice...different than what u get elsewhere

There are newer reviews for Kasbah

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The Saturday night we chose to visit Mannekin was perhaps declared as the "Midlife Crisis Day" by Archies/hallmark and somehow we had missed out on this vital information.( That's two in a year, I also missed Rose day, how ignorant of me).
Nuff said about the demographics of the 'gentry' we observed. In spite of being born many zillions of years ago, I felt quite young being there - or perhaps everyone else around us had a weight problem and had never heard of concepts like dressing smart, 21st century, smart casuals etc.

Shiny shirts ( tucked in) and Pointy shoes galore ! I felt right at home ( Karol Bagh baby!).

Coming to the fore of things, the place is done up nicely with a red theme and a central bar console that caters to the party goers. The place was packed, like most places in Delhi on a Saturday night and the music was pure Bollywood -- Pure Bollywood is different from regular Bollywood because it involves songs that you simply cannot dance to, and will challenge your conscience. In sync with the people present there, Kishore Kumar Songs, Hindi songs from 80s and several other numbers that were simply too old for me to even comprehend were played repeatedly.

The drinks were mixed poorly and seemed to be for someone who would even drink cat litter laced with whisky for the sake of getting high and bragging.

No complaints about the beer - cold and refreshing as always, and the staff was considerate/courteous enough to ask for replacements as soon as they saw bare hands or empty bottles. They were accordingly rewarded for their service,

This place has a great potential - they have Brand hype, location, interiors - everything going for them.

But perhaps - looking at a big Jain family eating their Shahi Paneer and Naan, while sitting cross legged on a sofa on their 'we are a goes clubbing many nights' night - a simple dancing enthusiast like me might vomit a little in my mouth and never return.

Am I being too harsh ? Perhaps I am, considering Delhi lacks a decent club scene and its usually 'families' or 'male hunting groups' that you come across - but still, it is the sole responsibility of a club to filter out and manage themselves in a way that class and quality can be maintained.

The semi naked mannequins resembling pole dancers wont entice me either. ( Picture attached).

Reviewed March 12, 2013

If Pathetic is a negative word then Kasbah is one notch worse than it and its salient features are
- Overpriced menu
- Stale Food
- Smelly cutlery
- Oil dripping into tissues
- Food portion serving. Imagine 3 bruchettas for 400 bucks...

Staff defending that it is exquisite preparation...

My suggestion dont even think of this place

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We ate dinner here with an Overseas Adventure Travel group of 16. Remarkably (probabaly since Americans eat dinner earlier than other cultures), we were the only ones in the restaurant! Service was attentive and swift. This was our second dinner on our Indian trip, and this restaurant offered a selection of truly delicious Indian fare: naan, pappadams, lime pickle relish, fried "cottage cheese," lentils (dal), assorted vegetables, basmati rice, chicken in a selection of sauces, pureed spinach with corn kernels, and a round cylindrical "cheese" fritter, soaked in syrup, served with chocolate chip buffalo milk ice cream. Beer and wine were available. A very nice meal!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I went to the mughlai restaurant with about 12 people for lunch. We reached a little late as it is supposed to be closed by 3 pm, we were there at 2:30. The was reluctant to serve us food, but was forced to serve it. Food was really nice even the drinks were great. Though due to the closing time the experience got little bad but still I would recommend it as a good place for mughlai food.