“Memorable for an occasion”
Review of Sevilla

Sevilla
Ranked #121 of 12,661 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
New Delhi, India
“Memorable for an occasion”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Sevilla is located within the premises of The Claridges, one of New Delhi's most elegant hotels. This Spanish specialty cuisine high-end fine dining spot stands up to the test of discerning palates and delivers more than expected value for special occasions (we were there for our wedding anniversary). The maitre d' is knowledgeable; we went by his suggestions and had a meal that was just right in portions, and terrific in taste. The wine list is expansive and complemented the food options very well.

Visited January 2012

New Delhi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Out of the World!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Sevilla, has given me an out of the world dining experience on more than one occasions. The restaurant, both interior and exterior, presents a picture of true elegance. The flames at the entrance add to the romance of the place. Perfect for a cosy dinner for two or fun with friends or family. Don't miss wood fired pizzas, simply the best! I personally prefer visiting Sevilla for dinners, courtesy, its warm settings. I will make no bones about it - Sevilla is my all time favorite!! Keep it up guys..

• Visited March 2012
New Delhi, India
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The Mediterranean restaurant with Claridges has a nice ambiance and atmosphere. We ordered Veg Tagine, Duck Breast and Papardelle and were not disappointed. The dishes had sublime flavors and well presented.
Word of caution - the closed room can be a little noisy. So choose your sitting place with care.

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A perfect place for a romantic evening!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Hi I am Kunal Bhatia and live in Delhi. I went to Sevilla restaurant to celebrate my 2 month of marriage and we loved their architect, ambiance, service and offcourse foOd. During my reservation I requested a little decoration and a romantic seating place. We got our hut next to the riverre with rose decoration, she loved it! Now, the sangria and tapas made up to a fabulous evening. We went for the combo (sangria pitcher + 8 tapas selection) for starters but were so full that didn't get a chance to try other items. Tapas preparation was quite exclusive as well as yummy. Their classic sangria was nice, but they prepare it with pineapple and not with beetroot and cinnamon, we liked this sangria preparation too. We concluded our evening with chocolate desert which was mindblowing. They charged a decent price for such an amazing food. Will definitely go again.

1 Thank crazyDiamond12
Delhi
“Best Dinner Plan I have made in Years”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Sevilla is by far the best restuarant that has come up in Delhi. The food was orgasmic, to say the least. I had a better meal of tapas here than i had in spain last year, especially with all that blood sausage my spanish friends forced me to eat. The service is impeccable and very caring. And surprisingly it wasnt very heavy on the wallet.

The tapas we ordered, in order of preference:

Salmonrejo (salmon stock gazpacho, with bits of dark ham, amazing, very refreshing for the kind of climate delhi is experiencing)
New Zealand Lamb Chops (one of the best ive had)
Soft Shelled Crab
Albondigas (mutton balls in tomato sauch)
Shrimp wrapped in Chorizo
Crostini Platter,
Goat Cheese Fritters
Goat Cheese Salad,
Patatas Bravas

Their bread is unique and wonderful as we were the olives in pesto and garlic dip they had given.

THe sangrias were well made and the choices are just immense.

The total meal cost us 3200 for three of us, but we left completely full.

Be sure to make reservation for indoor seating, though outside seating wasnt bad at all.

• Visited June 2012