“awesome”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
New Delhi, India
“awesome”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

i have been to dum pukht many times since my childhood but my recent visit was one of the best. the service was immaculate better than any fine dining restaurant in the country. the food has always been and by the virtue of chef Gulam in the kitchen the food is always par excellence.

over all the best food experience i have ever had.
keep it up. you guys are trend setters now.

• Visited March 2014
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at Dum Pukht, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the royal Indian dining experience that Dum Pukht offers.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again,

New Delhi, India
“THE BEST ON FOOD”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Also another restaurant listed in the top 50 restaurants in Asia, heard a lot about this place and decided to pay a pilgrimage to it, it totally didn't disappoint and exceeded my expectations!

I must say firstly, service is top notch and you feel well taken care of throughout the dinner. Don't expect this place to have dishes with nice presentation, you only have a big plate and the staff just come serving you portions of food on the big plate.

I am really impressed with the quality of the food and 2 dishes really blew me away: the lamb and the nasi biryani. They almost tasted the best lamb and nasi biryani I ever had so far.

The meal comes to about more than 5000 rupees after 17% taxes but I can say this is definitely worth the splurge, and don't think so much about the cost the meal tastes better with some wine =)

The only thing I can say from a non Indian perspective is maybe the dishes want to go a bit easier on the saffron added. The desserts were so good I would ask for more servings if they allowed me to!

• Visited October 2013
Dear Guest,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed dining at Dum Pukht offers. Here, we strive to offer an unforgettable experience through authentic cuisine from the royal kitchens of Awadh, along with a grand ambiance.Thank you for taking out time to write such a wonderful review.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again,

Ascot
“Outstanding”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

For a serious business dinner this is an exceptional restaurant. If you're entertaining clients it's doesn't matter where else they have eaten on their trip because this will be the highlight. 5 star all the way. The food is to savour. This must be one of the very best restaurants in the whole world. To be found downstairs from the Bukhara.

Visited November 2013
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at Dum Pukht, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your delightful review for Dum Pukht, ITC Maurya.
We are truly delighted and grateful to hear that you have appreciated us as one of the best restaurants in the world, and enjoyed the authentic Nawabi cuisine that we offer.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Doha, Qatar
“Fabulous”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This is a really great place to eat, with friends, family or business associates .. this place will not disappoint.. great food.. amazing staff.. I really loved my experience here and I definitely return.

• Visited April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your delightful comments for Dum Pukht, ITC Maurya. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the authentic Nawabi cuisine that we are known for, and you would love to dine with us again.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

General Manager - ITC Maurya
“Good times at Dum Pukht”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We had gone to dum pukht for dinner in March with office folks. We initially wanted to go to Bukhara, but then waiting for 1 hour was beyond scope, so we headed to Dum Pukht on our friend, Neha Gupta's advice. I don't like to experiment much with my food and therefore I stick to the basics and I believe Dum Pukht was a safe choice and plus I had never been to this place before.

In a group of 6 ppl, I was the only non vegetarian person, so restricted my order to just one starter, murg tikka, which was good - soft chicken and good taste. The quantity was also good. I guess chicken with vodka tastes better !

Though I did not indulge in the vegetarian starters, but I understand that it was also pretty good. After having had 1 full starter which was meant for 2-3 ppl, I only had little space for main course which was a dum Pukht murg biryani which was again good - the traditional taste - not very spicy, well cooked and not to mention the presentation - In a handi which was a pleasant surprise. The dal Bukhara was amazing as usual - any amount of appreciation for this trade mark ITC dish is less. Infant the dal was the only vegetarian dish that tried and liked that evening.

Live music was also nice and relaxing after a long day at office. The staff was extremely nice, helpful and friendly all throughout even though I believe we were pretty loud.

Finally it was time for some deserts. Even though all of us were more than full, missing out on deserts is not done, we ordered 3 dishes - the best one being the rose flavoured dish .... Sorry I have completely forgotten the name as I was 3 large drinks down by that time ..... The phirni was OK while the shahi tukda was also nice.

All in all a nice evening spent over some nice food in a nawab kind of setup. Thanks to Neha for guiding us to this place and ensuring that we had a nice time. Cheers !

Visited March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking out time to share your wonderful, detailed feedback for Dum Pukht, ITC Maurya.

We are truly pleased to hear that you enjoyed the authentic Nawabi cuisine that we offer here, and particularly enjoyed some of the signature dishes we are known for.

We have also shared your special appreciation with our service associates, and they are also delighted for the same. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.