Four Fountains De-Stress Spa
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Expensive without membership

Spa has good ambience. The team is authentic and professional. Value for money if you go for... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2016
pkteotia
India
via mobile
Value for money

Value for money only if u have membership..as u get good discount... Worth a try... Good options... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2016
vision_1214
New Delhi, India
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around New Delhi
from $61.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2017

I have been using the four fountains spa in south extension and used the Shivalik location this time. This place is a dump. I have no idea where the pictures on the website were taken but certainly not at this location. Dirty room and bathroom with a inadequate shower. Very noisy room since it faces the busy street so all you hear is the traffic sounds mixed with the music.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank suggnarayan
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

This review is for the branch located at Supermart, Gurgaon.
1. Location and ambience - not the best location and average ambience. It seemed like I had stepped into an office. The staff was so noisy - I was expecting more after reading the reviews on trip advisor.
2. I was made to wait for 45 mins even though I booked an appointment, which was confirmed twice by their customer service executives. Poor customer service and no regards for the time of the customer!
3. Massage - was good. The girl made genuine efforts to make me comfortable and did a good job.
4. Poor post-massage experience- The shower blasted - it seemed they had converted the steam room into shower room and forgot to change the shower head. Please avoid this place if possible.

Date of experience: April 2017
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains De-Stress Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We intend to provide the best service to our guests and we regret the incident that has occurred. Our management is already looking into this. You will hear from our spa representative soon. Please give us sometime, we are trying to resolve this at the earliest. Thanks

Reviewed November 20, 2016

I made a booking with Four Fountains Spa in Shivalik Colony through the central booking agency which was quite easy and quick - they had a spot for that same Sunday. The reception and massage/oil therapy were good, although the room is a little small especially when you need to get up between two therapies while staff is changing the gear. very friendly and quite professional, although the staff is quite young. The only thing that turned me off is that the reception staff was quite (very) pushy for me to buy their products and to become a member and subscribe to their plans at the end of the visit - which I was not interested in. At the same time, if you are not a member it is a little overpriced - but then again the prices are up on the website of the chain so its quite transparent. All in all I enjoyed this experience and I might go back in the future.

Date of experience: November 2016
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains De-Stress Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Dear Frederik, thanks for writing to us. First of all, we are glad to know that your experience at the spa was a pleasant one and you were satisfied with the therapy provided. We would take your feedback about the staff & train them for the same. We do hope you welcome you back soon. Thanks!

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Spa has good ambience. The team is authentic and professional. Value for money if you go for membership.

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank pkteotia
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains De-Stress Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

Dear happy guest,

We are glad to know that your experience at the spa was a pleasant one. Good to know that you were satisfied with the overall services provided to you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Value for money only if u have membership..as u get good discount...

Worth a try...
Good options are available based on needs...
Products used are very good...

Date of experience: July 2016
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains De-Stress Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2016

Dear happy guest,