“Visit here to feel Someone Special..”
Review of The Spice Route

The Spice Route
Ranked #53 of 12,793 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Neighborhood: Connaught Place/Janpath
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Spice Route - one of the restaurants in Hotel Imperial, Janpath, New Delhi.

The location is bit tricky, as no clear indications were avl for Hotel Imperial, when we visited in Oct last year.. I asked them to book a table for three for my Wife B'day and at the end of our dinner, we were surprised to find a cake for my wife (though i din't asked them to)..
Thats one of many memorable moments we had at Spice Route..

Food is Good, it wud taste really nice if you are Asian Food Lover. The restaurant has a variety of dishes from East Asia..

Aesthetically, this is the best place I have ever visited, with lots of Paintings and wood art, and the Hotel Staff was kind enough to guide us the Journey of Spice, which is depicted through paintings and wall arts..

All in all, a memorable experience for us..

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My favourite restaurant. I have probably visited 10 times, and this is one of very few places they remember my name.
But more important than that: The food is simply amazing. I have never had a bad meal at this place. And compared to other high end restaurants in Delhi it's not expensive at all.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nice food, but ask not spicy... The service was good. It seems also to be a very popular in New Delhi, because it was full.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Perhaps the only restaurant of its kind in terms of ambience and interior, you have to visit the place to realise why Conde Nast traveller rated it among the top 10 restaurants in the world.
Prawn dishes are worth the price. The food never lets you down and the range of food options both in snacks and main course is extensive. Try the papaya and mango salads. Alcohol, of course, is expensive. But thats the norm in every 5-star hotel in Delhi.

1  Thank VishalBakshi
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I was tempted to wonder what could cause someone to say a resturant was one of the ten best in the world. Then I went to this Resturant and understood immediately.

It is a perfect embrace of the senses. The art. The food. The service. All perfectly balanced (ask for the tour of the 9 rooms of life) to ensure that you too will leave in wonderment, gladly willing to confirm its place as on of the top dining experiences in the world (above all but one of the Michelin restaurants I have been to).

1  Thank grayc