“The Best B & B in India”
Review of Eleven

and 1 more site!
Eleven
Ranked #8 of 1,106 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I travel to India yearly for business and pleasure. Eleven is and always will be my base. Arriving in Delhi can be very hectic and I cannot wait to get to Eleven B & B where I can relax and I feel right at home. Ajay greets me with open arms and I cannot say enough about how lovely, kind, generous and helpful he is. The staff is always accessible, kind and accommodating. Whatever I need at any time they are always there to help.
The rooms are immaculate, spacious, simply decorated. The bathrooms are modern and there is always hot water! Breakfasts are delicious!
Eleven is located in a historically significant neighborhood and it is centrally located.
Traveling alone in Delhi there have been times when I felt insecure and I have always called Ajay. No matter what the time of day he always comes to my aid. I travel around the world on business and there is no other place where I feel as comfortable as when I am in Delhi at the Eleven B & B.
If you go to Delhi, Eleven is a must stay!
Jodie F. Santa Fe NM

Room Tip: They are all wonderful!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I stayed at Eleven in eary March 2012. It was so nice to have a quiet, comfortable place to stay for two nights after a month of noisy nights in India. Ajay, the owner, is a great host. The room was well furnished, comfortable, quiet and had lots of hot water. I enjoyed the meals I ate there and found it to be a convienient location for central Delhi. Very close to Humayuns Tomb, the suburb gates are closed at night so it´s not noisy. They did my laundry and leant me a local mobile phone which was very convienient. It was 20mins by tuk tuk to the Red Fort. Ajay drove me to the airport when I had trouble getting a taxi. It was nice to have a garden to sit in. I would deffinately recommend this place if you are looking for a good place to stay in Delhi. I will go back if I return to Delhi. Nick S

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I was lucky to find Eleven, an awesome B&B in New Delhi on a recent 7 week trip to India (2011-2012). We stayed here before our tour started for several days and again at the end of a second tour of South India. All in all about 9 days. Ajay is a generous helpful host of his home which was invaluable as our first time to India. Food excellent, rooms comfy, nice tv, access to internet and e-mail at no charge, unlimited bottled water, quiet area of New Delhi. Any help you needed was graciously given by a wonderful man. Hope to go to India again and will stay no where but Eleven while in New Delhi, Thanks Ajay and trip advisor for this discovery. Emma Worsham

Room Tip: all look suitable
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I stayed with Ajay back in 2008. Loved the 5 night visit then. Coming back recently was a true joy.
Delhi is always a shock to the senses. So it was such a relief to walk through the gates again. Peace...and quiet.
I can't add much that hasn't already been said. It was the same clean, quiet, safe, kind place I stayed at back in '08.
I had just one complaint back then; the coffee was weak (hard to find good coffee anywhere in India, I've found.) On my most recent stay, I stumbled into the breakfast room, jet-lagged and groggy...and there awaiting me was...Italian-pressed coffee.
Gotta love that Ajay.
If this fits your budget, don't even hesitate to stay here. And thank me for the coffee. :)

Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2012

stayed here for 2 nights and would go back again. the house was in a convenient location for central delhi and in a quiet spot. lovely garden and clean rooms. the host and his staff were very helpful and there were lots of little touches including a local cell phone at my disposal!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2012

definitely recommend Eleven to travellers around the world when staying in Delhi.
the room is bright, clean, breakfast is delicious. and most important is, the owner of Eleven is amazingly nice, helpful, friendly, and kind.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We stayed here at the end of our month long trip in India. Ajay could not have been more helpful, advising us on where to eat, what to see etc. nothing was too much trouble for him. He went above and beyond what we expected, with not just chilled bottled water any time, but beers on the house and he even gave us mobile phones to use with the numbers of the others in our party and his own mobile should we need it. I was unwell during my stay here (nothing to do with the accomodation) and I received an email from Ajay on my return home asking if I was ok. I would thoroughly recommend ajay and his homestay - a real treasure!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends