Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Anand Travel India
from $639.00
More Info
All reviews always on time golden triangle car rental service transport company immediate response toyota innova car long driving jaipur city palace means of transportation excellent service highly recommend this agency communication skills driver anil transport service superb driver perfect holiday prompt response
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My driver was as good as his car. His punctuality made difference. I hired so many drivers and taxi's before but I found him genuine in all aspects. I will now keep his contact with me so that I do not have to run around for a taxi service on my next visit to India.

Date of experience: August 2019
4  Thank Nouhaila D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No complains!! The driver appointed for my pick up and airport transfer was a professional and didn't try to engage with me by unnecessary talks. He was soft spoken and had a good understanding with me.
Car was too good to travel and it was a fair price deal.

5  Thank elba192
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The taxi was clean and driver came on time to pick me from my hotel. English spoken driver made my day. He was excellent in driving and reliable person too.
Good service from Anand Travel India

5  Thank Ester S
Reviewed September 12, 2019

I wanted to say that it was one of the best car rental service I have ever had in India. The driver was best at his profession. He came on time, picked up my luggage and peacefully settled them in the car.
He calmly opened the doors for me all the time whenever there is a stoppage during the journey.
He was well dressed and had a charming personality.
Good job!!

5  Thank Sofia D
Reviewed September 9, 2019

He dropped me at my hotel door step and it is my responsibility to tell you all that devansh is extremely talented in his job. He came on time to pick me from the location mentioned to him and calmly open the doors for me. The car was nice and clean. It was well decorated and I like the interior.
Professional service!

5  Thank Julia A
Anandpandit, Owner at Anand Travel India, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Dear Respected Guest,

Greetings From ATI !!!!

Thank you very much for your review and using ATI Services. ATI are really thankful and appreciate your time and contribution to ATI growth. This is a great honour for ATI that you are happy and satisfied with ATI services. As it is ATI motto to provide best services to ATI guest who have trust in ATI and rendered this wonderful opporunity to manage the trip with value of money.
We are proud to have you with ATI organization and look forward to welcome soon.

Kind Regards,