Hotel Sunstar Heritage
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$214
Hotels.com
$137
$124
  • Breakfast included
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$91
Agoda.com
$115
$92
All reviewskarol baghrooftop restaurantrajendra placemetro stationindian tripcomplimentary breakfastchanna markettravel deskplenty of hot waterexcellent locationbudget hotelrecommend this hotelroom was spaciousbooked this hotelvery comfortable stayagra and jaipurwi fi
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We opted to stay in the Karol Bagh area of New Delhi following conversations with our friends suggesting it better to stay out of the Paharganj area which is the most common area for tourists and therefore people wanting to exploit this. Whilst I cannot comment on this feature of the Paharganj area, I feel confident that we made a good choice due to it being a quiet superb from our experience of Delhi, despite it costing a little more.

Having opted for the Sunstar Heritage, Harenda, the travel advisor for the Sunstar group could have been no more helpful. He was excellent and his communication with us was superb, arranging pickup from the station for us and keeping in regular contact regarding any queries we had prior to our arrival.

The room was perfectly fine, clean and comfortable. Due the afore mentioned choice about area of Delhi, we got perfectly good rest each night.

Through the hotel we arranged a driver for three days at a very good price to ensure that we got the most from our time in Delhi (only 3 days). We saw every conceivable attraction in Delhi and did so with consummate ease, with the added value of being able to tap into our driver's invaluable knowledge.

We did have one or two concerns during our stay, for example a mix up with not being given breakfast to go for our day trip to Agra (as part of our driven tour) but as soon as this was raised with the management (Mr Kshitij), they could apologise no more and did more than enough to rectify the situation.

Overall we have been extremely happy with our experience of Delhi, in no small part due to the services provided by Harenda and the management of the Sunstar group.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank roblund3
akt1957, Owner at Hotel Sunstar Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Greetings from Hotel Management and Staff
Thanks for writing a review about our Hotel
We glad that you had a comfortable stay in our Hotel
We are regretting for any type inconvenience during stay with us. We will try our best in future as improve to inaccuracy.
you liked our location and friendly nature of our staff. You found our Hotel to be the same as it was on your previous visit 2 years ago.
We thank you again for patronizing our Hotel
Thanks and Regards

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Management is really good here,specially mr Ajay Shrivastava is very cooperative.v r really Impressed With his Skills and cooperation.thnks to Him.and also Impressed with mr Bharat.rooms are very clean beds Are Very Comfortable in bathroom The phone are available like that.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank vedikaa
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Oh!what staffs in this hotel.I reached in this hotel at 2 am and i shocked that all the staff were ready to help me the guards,waiter carry my bag to my rooms the hotel manager (MR.Ajay srivastava) was very helpful because i reached in this hotel with my family and my baby was very hungry so MR>ajay arrange the milk for my baby and i don't know when he was get my family member he reached me my room next day he brief me the location of Delhi very faithfully and the prices was in my budget.He was great person and the room was also comfortable i liked the small refrigerator in the room very soft beds and cleanness is very good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank araj8407
Reviewed June 9, 2013

One of my friends recommended this hotel to me. I stayed in this hotel in june 2013.
It was a nice experience.Location of the hotel was very good. The locality is very clean..It is at a walking distance from Metro Station & main market.
The rooms are spacious & clean. I was happy to note that all facilities mandatory for a three star hotel were provided by this budget hotel.
The bed was very comfortable,bathroom was spacious fitted with all modern fittings,TV, FRIDGE,
DRESSING TABLE & LIFT. There is full power back up.
The reception staff & stewards were very friendly.
the only minus point i noted in this HOTEL was that they did not have a running Restaurant & they take 20 minutes for your food order. So be careful while giving the order.
This hotel is value for money. I highly recommend this hotel to other travelers. .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Janelucy80
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This hotel is located at the center of New Delhi.I prefer staying here when i'm in Delhi...I enjoy my stay in this hotel.The most interesting thing i've seen here is people working here(waiters) are kind and treat customers well. and rooms are quite good enough for luxuary.we have a fridge provided in each room and few food materials in them for people to have..i enjoyed my stay alot here...The most i liked the most about this place is markets are quite close and we dont have to walk or travel more for our purchase because whatever we need is available within hotel area....we have wifi faciltiy..what else people want nice food nice stay good respect and many more everything's provided here....hats off to this hotel and also the manager mr. ajay was great person he help me lot.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo