Rockland Hotel C R Park
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$214
Hotels.com
$137
$124
  • Breakfast included
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$91
Agoda.com
$115
$92
All reviewscr parknehru placeouter ring roadsouth delhigk marketsurely visit againsuite roomrooms are cleanbudget pricebusiness tripperfect hotelfood qualityhotel is locatedfront officemain roadcomplimentary breakfastrecommend this hotel
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Though I know this hotel for many years, never ventured to stay till last week! I was on a business trip and my work was in GK-II and this was a lovely choice. Very clean & safe, with an informal atmosphere, along with ever friendly staff. Stayed there for 3 nights and I enjoyed the food and well appointed front lobby. Decided to be regular there!

Room Tip: May avoid roadside room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
MayankGK, General Manager at Rockland Hotel C R Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Greetings from Rockland Hotels ltd. !!!!

We at Rockland Hotels thank you very much for appreciating our Hotel atmosphere, Food and staff.

We at Rockland Hotels value your patronage and thank you for having taken time to write about your experience with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back again with better experience...

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Had booked the place for my family and they had a very pleasant and comfortable time at the hotel. The breakfast too was really nice. Mr. Prem and Adarsh were really courteous and extremely helping. Thank u Rockland will visit again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Greetings from Rockland Hotels ltd. !!!!

We at Rockland Hotels thank you very much for appreciating your stay with us. Your compliments have been shared with Prem & Adarsh

Looking forward to welcome you back again….

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I stayed here for 3 Night in the month of march, and my stay was more than my expectations.
I got clean and specious room with great break fast, and prompt services from front office and I will surly select this hotel for my next visit as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Rockland Hotels ltd. !!!!

We at Rockland Hotels thank you very much for appreciating our Room’s cleanliness, breakfast and front office services you used during your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back again….

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I found the Rockland a special place for the discerning traveler, either from India or abroad. It is a very safe place, both to stay and to go for walks in the locality in the evening or early morning. The atmosphere is more home than hotel, and management and staff make much effort to keep it that way. Authentically food is prepared daily from fresh ingredients, yoghurt included. Staffs are friendly and attentive. Cleanliness is commendable.Loved the service of Spa and it has a good fittness centre as well. I stayed here for 1 week and luckily I got chance to celebrate my son's birthday with small gathering in its banquet hall. I must say that the function was awesome due to the effort and the best service of staffs and the mouthwatering foods. Totally enjoyed my stay. Thanks Team Rockland....

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
MayankGK, General Manager at Rockland Hotel C R Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Greetings from Rockland Hotels ltd. !!!!

We at Rockland Hotels thank you very much for appreciating our hotel's location, Room’s cleanliness, Food and banquet services you used during your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back again with better services...

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Rockland Inn Hotel in delhi has exceeded all my expectations. The warmth of personality shown by ALL the staff has ensured a most generous receipt of hospitality. The location of the hotel is superb, being at central location, its in easy access to all major locations of delhi.

The restaurant at the basement offers a wide selection of food choices whether Ala cart or buffet. Must try their breakfast, if you want to taste real indian breakfast with few western additions.

I have stayed in suite room (Victoria Suite) with my wife and son as i met them after many months, so for us it was a great time spent together because we all met at this fantastic place. My suite room has a nice and super comfortable queen size bed with very clean other room furnishings including nice sofa set and large king size armchairs to relax. Flat screen TV with all channels to watch. Overall when you enter the room, its super positive feeling with all comforts under one roof.

Friendly helpful reception staff was always willing to help us, in seeking help to find our ways around delhi, nothing is too much a trouble, just ask. The airport is just a thrown away distance and they can also arrange taxi to pick you straight from airport to hotel.

I couldn't find fault with this little gem of a hotel, the hospitality you receive more than out-ways at a best price, not expensive, all worth it. Don't believe words, just go and stay their then you may also write for them the same way i am doing it right now..

Room Tip: Suite rooms are comfortable to stay in
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
MayankGK, General Manager at Rockland Hotel C R Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Greetings from Rockland Hotels ltd. !!!!

We at Rockland Hotels thank you very much for writing such a detailed review about your experience in our Victorian suite with your family and appreciating our Room’s cleanliness, amenities ,Food,travel desk and other services you used during your stay with us.

Your comments about staff has been shared with them and it is motivating indeed for the whole team.

We Look forward to welcome you back again with your family whenever you are in India.