“Great stay for short business travel”
Review of Rockland Inn

Rockland Inn
Ranked #163 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
“Great stay for short business travel”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a decent, not-so-expensive place to stay for a short business travel. If you are looking at long stay for vacationing in the NCR there are other better places that can be considered.

Staff was courteous and I found them efficient and service was good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed September 11, 2013

good place for hitch hicking. very nominal costs...excellent experience. location almost in the heart of the city. easily to historical places nearby such as humayun tomb, nizamuddin....qutub minar.
good food and lodging.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I am a sales person and have to travel on regular basis ...so I look for a accommodation which give me a feel of home stay ...during my stay in Hotel Rockland Inn I had a feel that I am staying at my home....nice accommodation in a spacious room with king sized bed...a newly equipped and modern style bathroom ... 24 hrs room service ...quick house keeping facility....well organised travel desk ...front office.....all time wifi acess....with good speed ....perfect stay for long term ....with mouth watering meals options...

looking forward to my another visit to Delhi ....and to Hotel Rockland Inn C.R.Park.

Thanks to team Rockland...to give me positive view for staying with them on long term basis

Geelong, Australia
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed there during my last visit to India. We had a pleasant stay. Location was very approachable and staff was very friendly and considerate. Rooms had ample space for a family of 3 and were very clean. We didn't use the GYM due to our hectic schedule, but equipment looked good. Would definitely like to stay there again .

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed September 11, 2013

well maintained hotel. good interiors and furnishings. the rooms were clean and tidy. the staff were good mannered. . the restaurant food was tasty and served well. the service was excellent. spa was excellent in terms of interiors and services. had a good relaxing treatment at the spa.

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a week.
It was a memorable stay for me in delhi..
I had a great experience with this hotel, very good, co operative staff, excellent food with budget price,Clean room with all latest facilities, big size bath room.
Really a very nice place with a very attractive budget price. Definitely I recommend this hotel to my all friends who use to go delhi

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We recently stayed there on business after it was recommended by one of our colleagues, who had stayed there in the past. First up, it didn't disappoint on any front; in fact, given our scheduling constraints, staff was very courteous and made sure to go out of their way to make it a memorable stay for us.

Food wise also, it is very homely and reasonably priced. Its central location was a bonus and made our trips to various parts of the city an absolute cakewalk.

Look fwd to be back here.