Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,301 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommended this hotel. Located in a reasonably quiet, leafy street with easy access to the excellent Delhi metro to get around. Firstly, all the staff at this hotel are exceptional, so helpful and no detail is missed. The rooms are clean and spacious with good aircon. The facilities here are fantastic, again clean and also peaceful. We used the gym, and had a great massage and yoga class. Lastly, the highlight is the relaxing roof top restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious veg curry whilst watching the sun set over Delhi. I would not stay anywhere else in Delhi if I came back!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 57jessg
RevManagement, General Manager at Shanti Home, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking time out to share your experience with us. We are delighted to read that your parents enjoyed their stay with us.

It is our pleasure to know that the services of our staff were helpful and made you stay comfortable. I will surely share your positive comments with them. We appreciate your comments about the food offering.

Our staff members work hard to meet and exceed our guest expectations and your appreciation is our greatest reward.

Reviewed October 2, 2019

My wife and I (both European) have visited a few hotels in India, and this is the only one where we almost felt at home. All the people are very nice (included the chef, who gave us an excellent cooking class) and the ambiance is just unique. Everything was clean and at the right place, and food at the restaurant on the terrace is delicious.

It is not downtown: it is located in a calm neighborhood (yes, calm: can you believe it?) in the outskirts of Delhi, near the airport though. It is also well connected to the city center: a couple of metro stations connect the hotel to the city center and other points of interest in 30-45 minutes.

Highly recommended

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank g123456789101112

Reviewed September 18, 2019

I have stayed at Shanti Home three times. When I first came to India, it was nice to come to an exotic location with people who really cared about your comfort. Shanti House is my first "go to" hotel when arriving. Charming rooms, peaceful atmosphere, fabulous wait staff!

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank fxanne

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Shanti home was the best hotel I stayed in during my trip to India. Situated within easy walking distance to the metro station. My room was comfortable, spacious and had a balcony. The ambience throughout the hotel was delightful with welcoming tv/lounge rooms on each floor. And breakfast and dinner at the rooftop restaurant was excellent. But a special thank you to the friendly, hospitable staff especially Anil, fantastic 10 out of 10. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here for future trips to Delhi.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 306brendanq
RevManagement, General Manager at Shanti Home, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2019

Reviewed September 10, 2019

I have resisted for so long to write a review as i wanted to keep this place all to myself ( haha) I have been visiting India for years and Shanti Home always rates at the top of my list. Its my home away form home when working in Delhi , the team are wonderful and nothing is too much trouble. I have enjoyed some of the best Indian food there and its always a pleasure to stay in the clean and well appointed rooms. The service is outstanding and its thanks to each and every one of the great team that i keep going back.

Room tip: all rooms have their own character and theme so take the time to look at the gallery on the Website
Date of stay: August 2019