Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,301 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

My grandma and I stayed at Shanti home as our first stop on our first trip to India. The staff were so warm, welcoming and accommodating. In our first couple of days we had to deal with lost luggage, lost phone and no sim card everyone at the hotel helped us so much I don't know what we would have done without them. They also arranged transport for us and escorted us to new places so we felt comfortable, nothing was too much of an ask.I would 100% recommend staying at Shanti home and thank everyone there for giving us such a memorable stay in Delhi.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Libbymoule
RevManagement, General Manager at Shanti Home, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking time out to share your experience with us. We are delighted to read that your parents enjoyed their stay with us.

Our staff members work hard to meet and exceed our guest expectations and your appreciation is our greatest reward.

Thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcome you real soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2019

Shanti Home is a tastefully decorated boutique hotel located in Janakpuri, west of Delhi. Rooms are suitable for individuals and small groups. It is a convenient stop for anyone heading in or out of the airport, with relatively easy access to the Uttam Nagar station of Delhi's sprawling metro. In addition to the art and artifacts in the common spaces, Shanti Home offers some handicrafts in the lower level shop. An open air restaurant on the roof offer Punjabi meals in addition to breakfast and cold drinks.
On a recent visit, I was delighted to discover that staff found my misplaced wallet and kept it safe until my return! In case of late arrivals, be aware that the gate on Pankha Road may be locked.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Daryl D
RevManagement, General Manager at Shanti Home, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2019

Dear Guest,

It is our pleasure to know that the services of our staff were helpful and made you stay comfortable. I will surely share your positive comments with them. We appreciate your comments about the food offering.

Thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcome you real soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2019

Shanti Home was a wonderful place to stay on my way home to Norway from Delhi. I was greeted with smiles and friendliness by everyone. They accommodated for my early morning arrival, breakfast and was very helpful with anything I needed. The roof top restaurant had delicious food. A very comfortable and homely place to stay. Treat yourself to a massage. It was so relaxing and a great touch (and I am fuzzy). I will definitely come back. Thank you!

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank borghildbo
RevManagement, General Manager at Shanti Home, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Shanti Home and taking time to share your experience regarding your stay with us. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and services. It is our pleasure to know that food and restaurant were of your liking.

At Shanti Home, we always strive to exceed guest expectations and our guest’s appreciation is our biggest reward.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a memorable experience.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

This was our first trip to India and we wanted to experience the 'real' India so we wanted to avoid large corporate hotels. Shanti Home was perfect; a nice, small, cosy hotel with the kindest and most attentive staff. We were really made to feel at home and relaxed from the minute we arrived. We were greeted on arrival with a garland and a drink. We were then shown to our room 'Bombay Masala' which was perfect for our two night stay. We returned a couple of nights later and stayed in 'Oh Calcutta' which was even better! We ate both evenings in the rooftop restaurant and the food was delicious; I highly recommend the Butter Chicken! The hotel is a little way out of Delhi but we had a driver so it was not a problem.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LadyWillow2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time taken to share your valuable feedback. It is our pleasure to know that you had an amazing stay with us. Thank you for your positive ratings.

We are glad to know that you had a pleasant check in and check out experience. We are pleased to read that you liked your rooms, food & beverage offering and ambiance of our hotel. Our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

At Shanti Home, we always strive to create a warm ambiance for our guests to ensure that they have a memorable and comfortable stay.

We hope that we were able to meet your expectations. We value feedback like yours as it is our continuous effort to improve our services. Thank you for writing to us and we look forward to your next trip to us.

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

On our first ever trip to Delhi (& India) my girlfriend & I stayed here for 4 nights & loved it. Upon arrival we were made to feel very welcome with a lovely fresh drink & handmade garland. All the staff were amazing, very friendly & happy to help with anything.

The room was clean, well decorated and comes with everything you’d need for a pleasant stay. The air con is a huge plus when coming back in from a hot day.

The restaurant on the roof serves really nice well cooked food. We ate there 3 of the 4 nights and really enjoyed every meal.

I believe its the perfect place that has an authentic Indian feel that allows you to feel comfortable after coming in from the hustle & bustle of Delhi.

Although the location isn’t central its very easy to get around. The metro is 5 minutes walk away & it was no trouble for someone to call us a taxi or Rickshaw.

Overall, I highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank markl295

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you back for a memorable experience.