Sheraton New Delhi(New Delhi)
$124
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$116
Free cancellation until 07/26
$138
$111
$73
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$176
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
$112
$138
$124
1,186 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantyoga roomtandoori ovenboutique hotelan oasissmall hotelmetro stationcentral delhiresidential areacommon areasfirst stopbusy cityindia tripbreakfast and dinnerairport pickuplong flightdriver
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I was very impressed! Drivers were waiting right on time to pick up me and my family. I had cramps when I arrived at 4am and the receptionist immediately provided aspirin free of charge. The room was comfortable, clean and stylish, with lots of nice cultural touches and little snacks. When my family's driver was delayed departing by airport parking attendants the hotel management offered us a free massage for our trouble. An English speaking driver for a tour of Delhi was quickly arranged at a reasonable price. The rooftop restaurant was cute, obviously some effort had been put into the design, and the mojitos were great!!! It is rare to find this level of customer service. Staff were uniformly warm and welcoming, and I appreciated the personalized letter in the room asking us not to tip individually, but to leave something for the whole team at the end if we were happy with the service, which we definitely were and did! Only downside is the location is out in the suburbs, but well worth the taxi ride into the city center.

Room Tip: This is a boutique hotel; each room is special and individually designed.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank UptownGirl79
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights and as a lodgings it was very good with clean rooms, comfortable beds and good size bathrooms. The shower set up is a sunken bath that you have to step up into and then step down into. If you are a bit unsure on your feet this could be a potential slip hazard.

Breakfast was very good with a wide selection of fare, and some decent coffee!

Collection from the airport was on time and waiting for our arrival. We had a delhi day trip booked and when we arrived the reception did not know about it even though I had a confirmation, all quickly sorted though.

AC in out original room started to drip water and we had to be moved to another room, all handled very smoothly, but still inconvenient as it meant extra packing and unpacking.

The most worrying thing for me was the onset of 'delhi belly' when I left the hotel at 2am to catch my flight home, as we had not eaten at any other food establishment since our arrival in Delhi I can only presume it was contracted here. I saw some dubious food handling at the Tandoor area on the roof. The chef moulded sheek kebabs onto the skewer and then put it beside the prep area with the tip of the skewer on the ground while he did something else. I am not saying this was the cause but it was contracted here as I am best placed to know how my body reacts.

There seems to be a communication problem here because as well as the day trip confusion we were asked what kind of tea we would like at 2am with our wake up call. Our choice was relayed to us by 2 different people at 2 different times and on its arrival we were provided with some other type of tea. I know its trivial, but it does highlight a breakdown in communications.

All in all a pleasant enough stay marred by an incident that has tarnished my stay. I would recommend this to others for a well priced hotel reasonably close to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2012

This hotel is brilliant, the hospitality is warm and welcoming and the food served in the rooftop restaurant is fantastic. The staff are all friendly and polite and they will go out of their way to ensure you enjoy your visit. The rooms are traditional in style ( I stayed in 3 different ones on separate visits) they are spotlessly clean and bottled water is provided in the room. The en-suites are also very clean and shower jel, soap & towels are provided. The rooms I stayed in did not have a TV, it didn't matter to me, but there is a great TV lounge with large flatscreen TV if you want it. Laptops and wi fi are available free of charge. You can get advice and book trips and drivers through reception and airport pick up and drop off can also be arranged - which is great if you feel you need that little bit of extra support with organising things.The hotel does not have a swimming pool but If you are looking for a small hotel as a base which provides excellent customer service and offers a safe, friendly place to stay then I highly recommend the Shant Home in Delhi :) Looking forward to going back again.

Room Tip: The rooms all have names, try Goa, big queen bed, good AC and small balcony with street views
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank redbourn
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at Shanti Home recently and very much enjoyed our stay there. The hotel is quite a distance from Old Delhi; it was a good 50 minutes by car (with heavy traffic) and is a 30 minute metro ride from the old city. The metro is high quality and makes up for the distance out of the city center. It is located in a neighborhood, which gives the visitor a realistic sense of Delhi; dirty, fly ridden fruit stands and all. But that is part of what India is about, so don't be put off by the walk; it is perfectly safe.
The service was absolutely excellent; very attentive staff, friendly and always ready to help. After being told that it was my wife's birthday on the day we arrived the staff greeted us with a birthday cake and a round of "Happy Birthday".
The food at the rooftop restaurant was excellent; the best we had in our 10 days in India. Our room was spacious, with plenty of hot water and comfortable bedding.
We highly recommend this pleasant place away from the commotion of the city.

Room Tip: We stayed on the street side but were never bothered by noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mswvtbeirut
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Delhi was the last city of our itinerary in north India, it's not so easy to find there a very good accomodation at a reasonable price.
Shanti Home has been the best solution, it is located not so close to the city center but it is well connected, with a metro station in the nearby and the possibility to get pick-ups and drops from and to either the airport or the train station.
Even if your arrival time is quite late in the night you receive a warm welcome with a garland of flowers and the possibility to have something to eat from the restaurant served in the room.
Our luxury room was very clean, wide and traditionally furnished. We even found a very kind welcome letter from the hotel on our huge king size bed.
The area around is very quiet and we strongly suggest to have a dinner in the roof restaurant of the hotel, a very smart and romantic place with reasonable prices and a very kind staff.
If we will be again in Delhi we will surely stay again at this place!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple