“A home away from home!”

Ranked #72 of 1,076 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Mumbai
“A home away from home!”
Reviewed October 8, 2008

Excellent hospitality, great location, Spic and Span... Outstanding facilities..Everything that i would look for in a 5 star hotel but yet such a homely feeling to it. My stay at this Bed & breakfast has definetly been one of the most comfortable stays by far...
Staying here? The "Home cooked food" is a must.

Stayed March 2008

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed October 5, 2008

We had the pleasure of staying at this lovely Bed and Breakfast on our trip from USA to India! As a first time guest in India, I was unsure of what Delhi had in store for me. The hosts here were so generous and hospitable that I felt right at home! Having stayed at their Bed and Breakfast for almost 2 weeks, I would highly recommend it to anyone who is traveling in New Delhi. Service was outstanding, property was extremely neat and clean, and entire staff was always at our service, (including a day when I needed help fixing a voltage converter, and even when I needed some clothing dry-cleaned)! Everything exceeded our expectations! +++++++++

• Liked — Friendly Staff and high level of service.
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Kanpur
Reviewed September 26, 2008

One place must sTay , home away from home.
The staff and owners really looked after us and made as comfortable. If you are on business trips or fashion weeks would reccomend .....Easy on the pocket ..Three cheers to Tej Abode..

• Liked — Location, Hospitality, Comfort
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
NY
Reviewed September 24, 2008

Staying in big hotel chains can be a bit impersonal and sometimes monotonous. This is truly not the case here at Tej Abode. From the driver picking me up at the airport to the boy bringing me breakfast in my room, the warm staff and intimate coziness will keep me coming back.

• Stayed November 2007
Bangalore
Reviewed September 24, 2008

Each time I enter Tej Adobe, it's like entering home - only it is in another city. I have visited the property four times in the past one year and I have always felt very welcomed. For me cleanliness is an important factor, whenever I chose the place where I want to stay. And that's exactly what I get at Tej Abode. The decor is smart and bright, and the staff is attentive. I love the home-cooked food especially on long trips. And the owners, Vikram and Bhavna Atwal, are always helpful – whether it’s to book a cab for my visit to the Taj Mahal or for a shopping trip around Delhi.

Stayed June 2008
Bed and Chai Guest House
#26 of 1,076 in New Delhi
FabHotel Regalia GK1
#57 of 1,076 in New Delhi

Been to Tej Abode? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Tej Abode

Property: Tej Abode
Address: S-309, GK 2, Ground Floor | Greater Kailash - 2, New Delhi 110048, India
Location: India > National Capital Territory of Delhi > New Delhi
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites
Ranked #72 of 1,076 B&Bs / Inns in New Delhi
Bed and Breakfast -GK2 -New Delhi-Centrally located - A vibrant, cozy and safe place where many cultures meet in perfect harmony with a single purpose of making a home away from home. Your well educated and widely travelled hosts offer you intrinsic Indian hospitality and international sophistication at surprisingly budgeted prices. 4 Spacious, airy and well lit rooms appointed with all 5 star amenities greet you as you step in.All bathrooms are western style and attached to the rooms - there is no sharing of the bathrooms with the other guests. Also , this property maintains its uniqueness with the ethnicity of India through the furniture , art pieces and general treatment of the whole property. Discover our specialties....our food, our comradeire, our travel desk and much more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tej Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.