“Comfortable, convenient and friendly”
Review of Tej Abode

and 1 more site!
Tej Abode
Ranked #78 of 1,109 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Thanks Bhawna and you team. We could not fault anything. This place is a home away from home. We still talk about the wonderful ambience and the care you all took. Thanks from the Rodricks & Gaughans.

4  Thank Glennrodrix
vylodging, Owner at Tej Abode, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Glenn,

Thanks for taking out the time to write this review .....it means a lot to us personally and to the Tripadvisor travel community.

I hope to see you again some time soon.

Regards,

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed at Tej Abode for 2 weeks with my family. We had come from Pakistan for medical reasons and were not familiar with Delhi at all. Bhawna was extremely helpful in directing us to good places to eat and assisted us with all our other needs regarding transport, things to do for fun, massage etc all at a reasonable cost. The house is warm and the staff is very attentive, friendly and flexible in meeting guest needs. Thank you for your hospitality!

Room Tip: All 4 rooms are comfortable but the ones upstairs are quieter.
4  Thank fromLahore

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and now a lovely review.

Indeed , we enjoyed having you over and look forward to your next trip.

Till then , Be well,

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Lovely property . Well located with shops and eateries close by. The rooms are very clean with all the amenities except a hair dryer. Safe, warm and the staff very courteous, ever ready to help 24/7. Bhawna is very prompt in her correspondence. Would recommend the place anytime.

Room Tip: Executive suite is big and nice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
vylodging, Owner at Tej Abode, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your warm words..............it was nice seeing you enjoy the property.

Noted that our dryer did not meet your specs......but I do hope the salon downstairs[ reasonable and good service] was a decent substitute.

We look forward to having you over some time soon again.

Spread the cheer,

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had a memorable experience at Tej Abode. The bed and breakfast was recommended by a friend who had stayed over three years ago, and I can only say good things about my stay. Correspondence was prompt, and very flexible. I had to cancel my trip to Delhi and booked another stay at a later time, and it was not a problem at all, Bhawna was very accommodating with the booking. When my friend and I arrived our room was upgraded to a super double deluxe. I ended up staying 5 nights in Delhi instead of the original two - I liked it that much! The staff was very friendly and warm, the food was delicious, especially for a delicate stomach as mine. I was able to also get my clothes washed - definitely a luxury for travel in India. Bhawna and her husband were very kind and welcoming, a pleasure to talk with and share with (I was staying alone for the extended period of time). There is a salon for women downstairs - great services if in need of priming! The place is safe, in a great neighborhood, close to shops, a park, food, fruit vendors. It is not too far from the metro. I definitely feel like I have a place to stay whenever I am back in Delhi, which I hope is soon!

Thank you so much for the hospitality, and the high standards of service!! Definitely recommend. Prices are reasonable, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
vylodging, Owner at Tej Abode, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to write this review and for your thoughtful words. It is indeed our pleasure when our guests feel both the sensibilities and sensitivities we strive for at our Bnb.

It was lovely spending time with you and see you soon,

Be well,
Bhawna and Vikram.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Just checking out of this really authentic Indian apartment. I needed a place to stay for a couple of nights before catching a tour and this fit the bill perfectly. The room very clean, my own bathroom with shower and it included breakfast. Access to all transportation is outside the door. The owners couldn't have been kinder. They helped my set up transportation and advised me on what to see here with my time. This is how to see the authentic side of India not just a generic Hotel stay. Oh and I was a single women travelling and I found nothing to worry about. Kudo's to you Tel Abode!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank universdebriot
vylodging, Owner at Tej Abode, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was lovely having you over and help you in exploring Delhi a little with the time in hand.

Great getting to know you as well. It is re assuring to note that as a single lady you felt absolutely safe and comfortable - means a lot to us.

Be well,
Bhawna and Vikram.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

As a guest in the initial process of booking our accommodation , we got in touch with Bhawna. What impressed us was that the entire correspondence was prompt and professional . And , when we arrived we realized none of it was exaggerated. Tej Abode is a lovely warm place and SAFE - as I was a single woman traveling by myself. The property and my room were a elegant fusion of Incredible India with all modern comforts. Bhawna , Vikram and their staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and give fantastic tips to explore Delhi. Will definitely go back again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
vylodging, Owner at Tej Abode, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for such an elaborate and well thought of review. It is the first time some one has mentioned about the correspondence - good to know guests notice and appreciate it. Also , it means a lot that you felt safe and comfortable.

Thanks for choosing to stay with us. See you again , soon.

Best and Be Well,
Bhawna and Vikram

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Tej Abode - What a great place to stay! It was like staying in a family home - spacious, yet cozy and the food was delicious. The decor was very thoughtful and I also enjoyed reading in the living room. The Hosts were fantastic and they had some great suggestions on places to visit whilst I was in Delhi. Thanks for a super stay- I will definitely be back and have already recommended your place to my other friends who are coming to Delhi.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jen2050

Hello there,

Thanks for a great review - glad you enjoyed our hospitality and all the suggestions about the what to explore in Delhi. You know , we try to give recommendations on what to do in Delhi as per our understanding of the guest - So , it feels nice when it works out so well.

Look forward to meeting you again , soon.

Best