B Nineteen (B-19) Bed & Breakfast
$95
$137
$124
  • Breakfast included
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$101
$84
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$287
$160
Agoda.com
$171
$118
All reviewshumayun's tombrooftop terracenizamuddin train stationshared balconyneighborhood parkquiet neighborhoodrooms are beautifulroom was spaciousan oasis of calmfour nightskhan markethotel is situatedjanisindiakingfisherhousekeeperajay
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I spent three nights at this lovely boutique guesthouse. It's really much more like a small hotel. The rooms are spacious, comfotable, and well furnished with huge bathrooms and wonderful balconies. Mine overlooked a lovely park with a beautiful tree full of large pink flowers in bloom.

Location is good, within Rs 300 or less fare by meter taxi to almost any area/site of interest.

Service by the staff was particularly commendable. I want to note the manager, Adite, who came to my rescue when I had a medical emergency and was able to make arrangements for me to see an eye specialist within one hour of a potentially serious incident. I recei ved state of the art care and all turned out fine.

You will be in good hands here.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs. Dehi is noisy!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Last month my partner and I spend a week in Delhi, India. We searched for a small, cozy bed & breakfast for our stay and via the lonely planet we came across B-nineteen B&B. Our stay was perfect. With one phone call I was informed about availability and price and within minutes our reservation was arranged. The location is perfect: nice personnel, excellent food, great service and better than great views and cozy, clean and spatial rooms. Definitely a place I will return when i will come to Delhi again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ronaldo H
Reviewed November 24, 2012

When we arrived we went straight up to the roof and enjoyed a chilled beer overlooking the illuminated Humayun`s Tomb, a magical start to our 4 night stay in B19. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with doors opening onto a balcony where you can eat your meals,or you can eat on the roof. The food is cooked to order and amazing, compliments to the chef, breakfast on the balcony with a gorgeous omelette, what a memory!. As food is cooked to order there is a bit of a wait in the evenings but it`s worth it!! All the staff are very helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The bathrooms are great and very clean. It`s a great location, depending on time of day the taxi rides to Old Delhi can take a while but it`s such a fascinating experience you don`t mind at all. If ever we get a chance we will go back

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We arrived at night to the sounds of chanting from the nearby mosque, we walked up to the top floor and saw a magnificent illuminated tomb minaret and we sat back and smiled - magical Delhi!

Rooms were fine, comfortable and possibly lacking in some of the usual comforts

Food was great - breakfast on the rooftop memorable as kids played cricket in the Tomb's grounds

Location is good enough - taxis available on request

Generally, good accomodation with a great setting

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My partner and I recently spent two days at B-19, and we enjoyed it so much we will be staying there again next month! This beautifully designed guesthouse fulfills its aim of being a small, luxury hotel at a moderate price point. Rooms are amply sized, with very comfortable beds and high quality linens. Bathrooms are also well-sized, with very good shower baths. The food available for dinners by advance order is very good indeed! Breakfasts are also tasty, and included in the tariff. The staff is wonderful, and committed to providing excellent service. The location is in a special neighborhood of Delhi that is a quiet, clean one, excellently located very close to both Hanuman's Tomb and the railway station. I wholeheartedly recommend B Nineteen!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple