“CAKE TIME”
Review of Pink Box

Pink Box
Ranked #21 of 82 Bakeries in New Delhi
Reviewed April 27, 2019

heard from someone , the cake shop makes delicious cake and give it a try . the try was 100 % correct , we order fresh fruit cake , and it was wow . the cake shop make delicious cakes and pastries . i recommended give it a try and taste the delicious cakes ..

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

I’ve tried their Hauz Khas outlet once so I wanted to try this one as well. Located in the outer circle of CP, pink box has a very cute outlet. They have a very eye catching menu as well, offering a variety of cakes, cupcakes and other bakery items. So, I took away some cupcakes for my cousins. I had red velvet, chocolate, blueberry, strawberry and butterscotch cupcakes for them. The staff packed them very nicely in separate boxes.My cousins loved them and so do I. Also, there were beautiful cakes in the display and I can’t wait to try them as well.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2019

Cae options are good. Taste even better. Can try at least once.
I mostly go to this place to satisfy my cravings for chocolate cake. I had the most amazing chocolate cake here. Have also tried truffle which was also fresh and amazing to have.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Quite possibly, one of the top places in town when it comes to cakes & pastries. Absolutely fabulous taste, design and presentation. Their variety of cakes & pastries is amazing too! The cake which was bought at my friend's birthday tasted really good, filled with chocolate. Also, the red-velvet pastry that I tried was amazing. I am a huge fan of red-velvet and theirs was one of the best.

Definitely recommended when it comes to some amazing cakes & pastries!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Last month I ordered cake for my parents anniversary it was Chocoate Mousse cake which was good. So This month I decided my birthday’s cake should also From here only and this time I ordered Silk chocolate and Red velvet pastry fro my friend. Trust me it was FANTASTIC. I completely loved it.

Date of visit: May 2018