Hotel Bright
$148
$86
$119
$92
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$110
$174
$168
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$211
$161
Agoda.com
$99
$89
$169
$119
All reviewsconnaught placebreakfast is servedconnaught circuscentral locationchose hotelm blockwithout windowslocation is excellentfirst floorsmall hotelroom servicereception deskmini barboutique hotelpleasant stayhot watertuk tuk
Reviewed August 20, 2008

What a shame....I spent two nights there with a friend and was horrible..We asked for a double room with two separate beds and a private bathroom...it was dirty, the non asked-room, there was a hole on the wall near the door and in the bathroom there was the water that came down from the roof....normally we had breakfast included but nobody said nothing to us in the morning.....DON'T GO THERE GUYS!!!! we spent lots of money for nothing....really a shame...and Delhi sucks! bye

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank fabiolous
Reviewed August 17, 2008

I spent 2 nights there, the 14th and 15th of August 2008.
I booked the hotel from their home site.

I asked for a Deluxe room ( with non shared bathroom and two separated beds) and i payed 6300 INR with CC.

When i was there they showed me a room with fan on the top, grey walls because of the dirt and a lot of powder everywhere, with a single big bed.
In the bathroom the water was smelly and green.
Outside was raining and i had water coming down from the top of the room, even in the bathroom, for the entire two days.
No hot water.

The pictures on the home site are not true ... or they found a very good photographer.

I don't have any pictures of the room, but my friend will write down something about the hotel with some photos.

The worst ever !!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank Boss101
Reviewed May 20, 2008

This place really is the pits. I can't think of one redeeming feature, it’s as dirty as all the others are saying but its also noisy, but because it’s in the centre of Delhi, but because the staff start banging about first thing in the morning. The bathrooms basically don’t work. Also, the staff must have passed our details on to a tout as we kept getting called and 'reception' even tried to delay us from leaving and then the tout mysteriously appeared attempting to pressurise us into some kind of trip. There really is no reason to ever go to this pit, I urge anyone to stay away!!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gemily
Reviewed April 22, 2008

Has a good review in budget section of Lonely planet and worse reviewer states it is in the process of being renovated. If this is the place after being renovated then I would have hated to stay in it before. The room was filthy but worse the bed sheets were disgusting and bug ridden. I'm quite prepared to rough it but this was too much to bear. Entries in LP are worth so much to these kind of establishments, this one should be removed from it immediately and given to a more worthy budget hotel. I regret I didn't take any photos to show how bad it was, stayed in a lot of budget hotels in India, some were pretty bad but they at least had clean sheets.... this was easily the worst I saw.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with friends
1  Thank Murdo M
Reviewed March 23, 2008

We saw this in the Lonely Planet. Did not meet expectations, at all. Felt dirty the entire time, and there were dead bugs in the trashcan. We booked a room with a bathroom, but there was no running hot water. We had told them there would be three of us staying, and the extra bed they brought in didn't look like it had been cleaned in forever. There were stains on the blanket. And apparently it's common in India to not have a top sheet on the bed.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)