“Very good hotel and helpful People”
Review of Hotel Bright

Hotel Bright
Ranked #111 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We´ve been for 2 nights in the Hotel and we were very happy with our choice. The hotel is very clean and comfortable, but the highlight was the support we had from the hotel crew, mainly from the manager Sachin who has helped us from the sightseeing arrengements to the contact with the Air company as we had problemas with our baggage.
I fully recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We really enjoyed staying at Hotel Bright. It was 2nd time this September (2012). We stayed at the hotel in May 2011 too. The hotel is very clean, well decorated and friendly reception & room service. This Hotel located in heart of Delhi. So, everything is available at doorstep. We will stay there again if I go there.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MilanSuter
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Except the entrance, everything is good in this hotel. Excellent location, neat & clean ambiance, good service - its a wonderful stay. They don't have a proper kitchen -that is a drawback. Food service they provide,- comes from a downstairs restaurant. But the quality of food is good though bit costly. Compact, cosy - really bright.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Bright with my family when I was visiting from London. The highlight was the and the ever so friend staff along with being very professional. Our stay was smootha dn we felt well looked after. The room was clean adn tidy and very nicely decorated. The breakfast was delicious and had variety. The location of the hotel is very handy for going shopping and eating out.

Room Tip: Tell the staff your requirement and tehy will sort out the rest.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Uzma A
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The Hotel Bright is located in central Delhi (Counnaught Place). The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The entrance of the hotel is not so nice (just a small door) and a stair. But when You enter in the hotel itself it is very nice. The service is excellent. The breakfast reasonable.The room very good. I recommedd it.

Room Tip: It is better in first floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I travel for business a great deal and booked this for a conference at the nearby Lalit hotel.

I think most of the negative comments seem to be from people who have never been to India before. After you enter the hotel your cross a landing at the top of the stairs. This is shared with another property, which appears to sub let a room to people who sleep on the floor. It's a bit grim but there is nothing sinister or worrying about it, just part of India. There is a security man at the entrance to the hotel and it is very safe.

Having read other reviews I asked for a room with a window. This was the right thing to do as it meant I got sme natural daylight. Otherwise the room itself was execellent. Good flat screen TV, a mini safe and tea and coffee making facilities.

The bathroom iwasvwestern style but prone to the age old Indian problem of poor plumbing. The shower tray tended to fill up quickly. However if you don't mind turning the shower off while you lather up, etc this shouldn't be a problem. I also took a pair of flip flops and left them outside the bathroom door. This meant that my feet stayed dry once out of the bathroom.

Some have mentioned the fact that breakfast is not served in a dining room. Well, t be honest, this was not problematic. The food was good. I particularly like the Massala Omlette. Worth remembering that in most hotels you pay a premium for in room service.

As for the location I would probably not recommend the area to a single female but would be happy to recommend it to couples, people on business and anybody else who recognises that India often looks scarier than it actually is.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2012

In September of this year, I travelled to Delhi to meet with my daughter who had been working there as part of her university course. The Bright Hotel is a classic example of not judging a book by its cover. Whilst the entrance to the hotel is interesting, the reception we received from the staff was exemplary!
Our rooms were comfortable and of a good standard. However what made this Hotel stand out was the attentive and friendly approach of the staff. Nothing was too much trouble, helping with travel arrangements, great advise as to where to eat, drink or visit, and generally providing a carm and courtious environment it what is a hectic city.
I haver never bothered to provide a review before, but frankly this hotel more than earnt the short time it has taken me to write this. In short great value and great service!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family