Hotel Bright
$131
$125
$88
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$298
$227
$110
$82
$80
$50
  • Pool
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
  • Restaurant
The Lodhi(New Delhi)
$207
$185
Agoda.com
All reviewsconnaught placebreakfast is servedconnaught circuscentral locationchose hotelm blockwithout windowslocation is excellentfirst floorsmall hotelroom servicereception deskmini barboutique hotelpleasant stayhot watertuk tuk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2011

It's such a pleasant time staying in Hotel Bright, it's safe, clean, warm like a homie, ppl are very nice and esp the owner of this hotel.

We were staying in Delhi for several days for business trip and i had the best time sleeping in this hotel. Let me first begin with the rooms, the rooms are very well equipped, nice television, high speed wifi service, quiet inside, toilet is very clean and bright. Most importantly, it’s very warm and cozy just like homes. The service level is really good, as soon as you make a phone call to front desk, your order service is right in the door. Because I brought my Chinese mobile phone there and I can’t use the charger, and I called the front desk and they helped me buy a new adaptor even it’s late at night.

This hotel is also very convenient located nearby the places of interests, eating here is also a very good experience. Breakfasts are very delicious. When we are away from home, it's best to find a place like this to stay because ppl are just as nice as in hometown. I will definitely recommend my friends and relatives to stay when they travel to New Delhi, India. Hotel Bright is the choice and next time i go there, i will stay there too! I really appreciate the little gift that i get from them, and i hope that there are more ppl staying in their hotel because this one is such a nice one!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2011

We stayed at Hotel Bright for one night in New Delhi. The hotel is situated in Cannaught place and is close to the tourist attractions in Delhi as well as the Metro station. Once you pass the hallway, you will find a very clean and well maintained hotel away from the noisy street side. We ordered breakfast, which arrived on time and was good. We left a bag for the hotel to hold on our behalf for a week. When we returned to Delhi, we found that our luggage was lost and we were initially very upset. The staff on duty called the hotel manager Tarun Agarwal, who kindly came from his house to the hotel to help resolve the situation at close to one in the morning!! He was sincere and helped relocate the luggage in a couple of days and delivered it to the airport the day of our departure. Therefore, I would recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2011

The room was beautifully decorated with very comfortable and clean beds, the shower was great, and the staff was kind. There must be some renovation although some defeats might also been seen on wallpaper, wooden floor and the corners before entering the reception lounge. The location was unbeatable. Please kindly remind that there is no elavators in the hotel, you might find some inconvenience if you're physically challenged.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2011

I can highly recommend the Hotel Bright in New Delhi. The owner Tarun Aggarwal, together with his staff, helped me out in a rather difficult situation and I therefore give them my warmest support. The hotel is very conveniently located, has nice rooms and a very friendly staff. My best recommendations!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2011

I spent 2 night in this hotel. People in this hotel was very kind.
There were a lot of option for your breakfast, and you can chose your favorite one by filling the form in the previous night.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo