$139
$89
$123
$114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$116
$71
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$173
$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

The Oberoi(New Delhi)
$265
$176
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$165
$143
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$86
$68
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$197
$81
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$260
$160
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
$111
$97
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskarol baghfood quality and servicebig roombudget hotelairport pickcomfortable staydelhimrcleanlinessbehaviour
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel with all facility exllent services nice room good location.all staff are helpful.the area is Karol Bagh heart of the city shopping hub you need any thing just a walkable distance.thanks good palace.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

We stayed with 2 kids, I have to say that my first impression was the same "big room and largest bed I ever slept".
Service is helpful if you ask. Cleaning could be improve a bit. No big issues to mention here. Lovely stay.
I had my phone left in Uber, it was raining, I realized witching 5 minutes, I went straight to reception and asked help from Mr. Sandeep. His promptness and made my phone return within 15 minutes. It was a saved disaster.

Overall good place.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank SanyiKumar
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

We read lots of negative reviews for this place but were willing to try it simply because I can accept that if I'm paying budget prices, I can't really expect that much. As lots of reviews said, the bathroom hadn't been cleaned properly when we got to the room and it was definitely not the standard that the website shows but I could have accepted all of the issues like that if it hadn't been for the dishonesty of the manager. We requested multiple times for an airport pick up after the owner sent a request for our flight details. We got no reply from any of my attempts to confirm our pick up. Of course, no one was there when we arrived so we called the hotel and were told to take a cab (1800 rupees) and the amount would be refunded to us. We spent the entire 3 days we were there fighting to get our refund because they said the cab company charged us too much. We explained many times that we weren't told how much should have been charged and we had no way of knowing we were being charged too much. We were palmed from person to person, told all sorts of conflicting information and flat out lies, especially by the manager Sandeep, and eventually had to settle for our drop off being covered as well as our room charges (which still wasn't close to the amount we paid for the cab). Needless to say we couldn't wait to leave, it really was a terrible experience and I would never go back. Believe the reviews, sadly it is that bad

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights, I had my worst experience ever.
1. Not at all worth the money they charge for a single room.
2. Mosquitoes all over, there was a smell of rotten fish when we entered in the SUPER DELUXE ROOM.
3. Staff not at all co-operative, casual attitude with a rough tone. After checking out from the hotel, around 5-6 waiters were expecting me to give a tip.
4, Intercom phone was not working,had to give multiple reminders to the reception & finally 2 hours before checkout the phone was replaced.
5. Apart from the location of this hotel, nothing is good.AVOID booking rooms at this hotel & save money.
6. Informed waiters to make the room , but no luck :( The room was still unclean.
7. The bathrooms were full of dust & used towels as though it looked like no one has stayed in those rooms since ages!
8. Asked for WiFi password, but none of them knew the password! Finally, the receptionist could help with a correct one on the 2nd day.
9. On both days, the menu for breakfast was the same which is highly not acceptable, when asked for the reason of the same breakfast, we got a reply that cheff is new & staff is less due to which this problem has occurred.

Room Tip: Avoid booking at this hotel, waste of money, terrible services. Unsatisfied.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2017

In my recent stop over to Delhi, I stayed here 1 nights. The hotel is located in good location of Karol Bagh, Delhi. There are adjoining cafes and markets. Though the stay for ordinary, the management looks very casual and need more polishing,none needs to be more responsible.

The room, looked okay, until small things started popping out, it took more than 25 minutes time, to get them Mosquito killer machine. Which is usually very small and easily available in every hotel. Most importantly the attitude of the staff was casual and they do things at there own pace.

The bed sheet look as if it was dipped in hard starch, pillows were not comfortable equally. Over all not impressed.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business