Centaur Hotel, IGI Airport
$148
$86
$119
$92
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$110
$174
$168
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$272
$161
Agoda.com
$99
$89
$169
$119
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I had my marriage planned in this hotel and this was the worst experience I had. In between my marriage, the lights went off twice. The food was served cold. The staff were cold as well. I would prefer not to visit this hotel, rather spending in radission or others..

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Shruti0104
Reviewed November 15, 2011

It's a ghost building with worn our color..bad smell..Never go to this hotel even if you have been paid for... I never lived in such a dirty hotel anywhere in the world. Absolutely dis-gusting. My son fell sick & I had bacterial infection after a short stay of 6 hours in this hotel. Hotel lobby & rooms are kept un-clean with chewing gum & spitting on the wall. Seen somebody has vomited in the lift. We checked in at 11PM & moved out quickly next morning at 6 AM . It's Indian government managed hotel. Don' go even near to this hotel.....

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank Saket D
Reviewed November 4, 2011

We were tarveling to Leh and this was a transit stop before we boarded our morning flight from IGI to Leh. It is a big property but very shabbily maintained.... i guess it is now semi government hence the pathetic state...

rooms were leaking and damp... the food quality was lousy, the lobby was stinking... the breakfast served in the morning had stael food....the taxi provided for airport drop was absoutely in a pthetic condition - broke, barely moving... i think this is the most dreadful hotel i ever stayed in...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Deepak3180
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Hotel location is very good just 10 minutes from international airport, but the hotel is old and service is average. Rooms are renovated but carpets very dirty. Food also average and continental very limited.

Room Tip: Book room only when you donot have any othr option
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank nov_neo
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Got sent here by Air India after my flight from Delhi to Frankfurt left without me. Reason being there were VIPs on the aircraft and they couldn't delay the aircraft. My connecting flight from Chennai was late and I had only 30 mins to transit. Anyways, coming back to the hotel. I have no idea what it is but there is a wierd stench all over the place. Carpets are dirty, Bathroom fittings are rusty. One word to sum it all FILTHY!!! I have no idea how this place could even come close to being called 5 star. Elevators are outdated and faulty, creaky, stinky. I was scared to even eat here because I thought I would fall sick. Am glad I got another flight within 7 hours and could leave. I didn't even unpack my bags. Spent all my time in the lobby.
The only nice thing I can say is the Wireless in the lobby is fast and the staff were friendly.

Room Tip: Stay Elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo