We stayed here as part of an intrepid tour. I would not stay here again but it 'did the job'.
- great food (room service)
- great location
- decent bathroom
- clean rooms
- room service phone number just rang endlessly without an answer only to find out number was broken which they failed to tell us. There was no information to say to dial 9 for reception.
- you cannot control aircon so you freeze. I asked for some means of at least turning it on and off & after quite some fussing got a remote control but it was a drama.
- only 4 English speaking channels on tv where volume kept going on and off. No news channels - just very old comedy, sport type channels so if you want chill out tv, this is not your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome you all to incredible India. Centrally located in heart of New Delhi and one famous shopping place (Karol Bagh ). Simply luxurious laid out in Italian marble and spacious wardrobes with modern bathroom. AC rooms with designer decoration; color television with all major channels; individual refrigerators; attached bath with hot and cold water 24 hours; direct telephone facility from rooms; internet facilities; doctors on call; travel desk and safe deposit; all credit card accepted. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Perfect Hotel New Delhi