“Pleasant stay”
Review of Hotel Bill Palace

Hotel Bill Palace
Ranked #188 of 712 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is my home away from home. I have been staying in this hotel since 1998 whenever I visit Delhi. I love the location and the cosiness of this hotel. Hotel room is very clean and spacious. The staff are very friendly and efficient. Beds are clean with white bedsheet which I am very particular about. And bathrooms are very clean too. I can rely on the hotel staff to arrange my airport transfers or train station pick-ups and they are always on time. Shopping is just 5 mins away and the metro and just around the corner. I will definitely come back to this hotel whenever i'm in Delhi.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hotel Bill Palace

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Hotel is looket in delhi. Bill pallace is exlnt hotel. i have stayed here lot of time. i prefersting here when i m in delhi. rooms are quit specias n comfertable with many amenities. i will recomend dis hotel to all my friend n family. metro station near to the hotel.

Room Tip: Take a front side room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Sadly the streets of India are dirty with rubbish, it was nice to walk into HBP and find a clean establishment.
Rooms are clean and well appointed. Bed was comfy.
I have no complaints and would stay here again next time I am in Delhi.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Excellent service. Friendly staff. Close to metro station and main shopping market. Very clean and modern. Recently refurbished. The food was very good and there was a Very good verity of food. The organisation of transport was good and the staff could book all kinds of tours around India.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank balrajBristol
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The hotel is good budget hotel situated in Karol Bagh - within rikshaw distance is sprawling Ajmal Khan road market and metro. The hotel room itself is clean and nicely maintained. The staff are friendly though the lower echelons always look for tips. Even when I ordered a bottle of water - he stood staring at me in the room waiting for tip - Water bottle hotel charge 20 ruppes and outside its 15 rupees. They will arrange for taxi pickup and charge twice the going rate - 1000 ruppes from Airport. I wanted to travel to Amritsar - reception only got me single ticket and said I could get single back from Amritsar - the late ticket are called Tatkal - Hotel charged me staggering 1400 ruppes - On return I found that Amritsar to Delhi was only 757 ruppes - they charge me 400 ruppes for taxi to railway station. On return I took auto-rikshaw for 80 ruppes. So I was not impressed that the hotel rip off guests.
Initially I was charged 300 ruppees for Wi-fi - when I complained that other hotels provide free Wi-fi - The owner gave me free wi-fi. Good strong signal.
In the past the breakfast used to be buffet style - now due to less bookings one has to order from menu. In December - Delhi cold there is no heating in the hotel rooms. I was cold and had to ask for extra blankets.
Papers are available daily which are free.
Shampoo dispenser were not working - my shower was not working - So the room was changed for me. Owner is very pleasant Sikh - his staff at reception are friendly.
I would have rated this hotel higher had it not been for rip off charges for trains and taxi. Its a good budget hotel make your own arrangement for taxi at Delhi airport prepaid taxi stand.

Room Tip: When booking in check the room first and make sure the shower is working. Carry plenty of photocopie...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Karam410
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I must say that this hotel is a very comfortable and convenient place to stay in. The staff are super friendly, always ready to make our stay even more worthwhile. The rooms and bathrooms are clean as well making one feel comfortable. The loaction of this hotel is also commendable with it being really close by to karol bagh and the metro station. i highly reccomend this hotel for its great value for money. Keep it up!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2012

nice hotel great value for money, i am staying at this hotel from the last five years and satisfied with the service. hotel staff is really kind and helpful. easy access to metro station.Very near to Karol Bagh shopping.

Room Tip: take the executive room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo