“Best Hotel in the world!”
Review of The Florence Inn

The Florence Inn
Ranked #157 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
“Best Hotel in the world!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I loved my stay. Abhishek was very nice and helpfull. I felt like I was in his house, because that is how nice he was. The hotel was awesome. The food was great, and I am from the US, and I thought that I wouldn't like any food in India, but i loved the food their. The rooms are super clean. I reccomend that if anybody would go to New Delhi, stay at Florence Inn.

• Stayed January 2013
3 Thank jchobirko
FlorenceTeam, General Manager at The Florence Inn, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Florence Hotels!

It is our earnest endeavour to ensure that our guests enjoys a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank You for sharing your feedback.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Florence Hotels New Delhi

Kind regards,

Sanjeev Pande

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Amsterdam
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is for sure the best hotel in Karol Bagh the staff is great ,always very helpfull and fully to your service.
No one in the hotel will pass you by without greeting you.
Rooms are very clean and throughout the hotel you can clearly see that a designer had a nice budget to decorate.
I always come here when in Delhi.
There is one person in the hotel called Dhaneswar he will make your stay unforgettable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Vasilli1974
Dear Guest

Greetings from Florence Hotels!

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel it truly helps us serve you better. We are really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the quality of the accommodation provided,

We thank you for your appreciation and your positive feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Florence Hotels New Delhi.

Best Regards

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have stayed in Florence Inn twice till now, as the hotel is neat & clean. staff is very cooperative and polite. Also it is in Koral Bagh, so shopping with family makes easier in Busy roads of Delhi, convenient location for tourist since its heart of the Capital. can reach to anywhere quickly from the hotel

Room Tip: room on the second floor,
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Syed123
Dear Syed,

Greetings from Florence Hotels

Thank you for your feedback about your stay with us, we feel privileged that we were able to delight you. We will definitely ensure you again have a wonderful experience on your next stay.

Sincerely

Hong Kong
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have been staying at the Florence Inn very often for the past 4 years. I can almost call it "my second home". I would like to comment just on one item in Lyfroes' review, and this is the remark that the front desk staff are sleeping. There are a total of 4 reception staff, all of them are excellent, helpful, well trained, friendly and always prepared to go "the extra mile". The Florence Inn has only 28 rooms. When all guests have reached the hotel and gone to sleep, what is the harm if the staff sits on the sofa and relaxes, rather then sitting at the desk beinhg bored. I return very often late night to Delhi and I always call the reception to advise them of my arrival. Not one single time did they not pick up the phone, they were always there, ready and awake when I arrived, which very often is well after midnight. So I would not rate this as a negative factor.
I can not comment on the other remarks regarding the room and the facilities since I am abviously occupying another room category which is very good, has all the facilities as any international hotel. In all the years I have been staying at the Florence Inn, the room was always in perfect condition, the marble floor clean and polished. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The breakfast is OK, relatively simple but you can always order all kind of styles of egg. There is also a good mixture between western and Indian braeakfast items.
Hence, all in all, I can only recommend th Florence Inn. I have been travelling all over the world, usually for business and I have stayed at all 5 star hotel chains. I think the fact that I have been staying at the Florence Inn for over 4 years speaks for itself.

Room Tip: Choose the more expensive rooms
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank farangdee
Dear Farangdee,

Greetings from Florence Hotels!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience with Florence Hotels.

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Florence Hotels New Delhi and we thank you for sharing your encouraging review with us.

We are glad and honored you always choose to stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back at Florence Hotels New Delhi as always.

Sincerely

Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Florence Inn - the room was clean and a good size and the staff were helpful and courteous. The foyer and seating areas were quite spacious and the food in the restaurant was tasty (although we would have enjoyed some spicier options). The hotel's location means a rickshaw is needed to get around - fine by us - we wouldn't have attempted to get around Delhi any other way!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jobyscoby
Dear Jobyscoby,

Greetings from Florence Hotels!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us. I’m glad you found the hotel to your liking and I will pass on your comments about the staff being friendly and helpful to them all, it’s always nice to hear we are getting it right.

Again, I wish to thank you for your input and hope to see you the next time you travel to our area.
Sincerely yours,

General Manager,
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 8, 2013

After seeing the reviews on Tripadvisor I had high hopes. But boy was I disappointed. I've traveled to over 17 countries and stayed in some pretty low budget accommodations before but wow this was the worst! Do yourself a favor. If you must stay in this hotel DO NOT allow them to assign you a room that ends in a 5 (ie 305, 405, etc). The rooms in that line of the hotel do not have western style bathrooms. They are the lowest budget rooms they have. I paid for a premium room but ended up getting assigned to the worst room. It was dirty, the TV and AC did not work and as a bonus, I had to take a shower the next morning using a hose and a bucket in the corner of my bathroom. YUCK! I could have done better sleeping in someone’s home. The breakfast, while edible was bland and not very good. I ended up going of the porridge and a boiled egg just to get something edible. Also, I was told wifi was included but it’s not. I had to pay for wifi every day. The night desk clerk sleeps on the lobby sofa, so that should tell you what kind of place it is. When my cab driver pulled into the dirty alley where it is located I thought he was taking me down the alley to be mugged. It was horrible (that picture of the entrance that looks like a street front was actually taken from the neighboring school yard, not the street). I hear that its in a safe neighborhood but I did not feel safe at all. And worst of all I felt dirty every day. Do yourself a favor and try to get a hotel near the area where the government and consulates are. Its much cleaner and safer there.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Lyfroes
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Florence Hotels

Thank you for your feedback about your stay with us. Please accept my apologies that we were not able to delight you. We will definitely review our product and service offering to ensure we exceed your expectations on your next stay.

Please write in to me on gm@florencegroup.in ahead of your next visit, so that I am able to personally look into arrangements made.

Lisbon
Reviewed January 3, 2013

It was a very conveniently located hotel, very central. The price is very convenient and there are lots of shops, affordable restaurants. Market, underground, and so on nearby. Staff is very accommodating. We were given an upgrade. Clean, comfortable. I do recommend!

Room Tip: I definitely recommend this hotel. The price is very good and the situation makes it easy to go roun...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank NaliniXS
Dear Nalini,

Greetings from Florence Hotels!

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoys a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank You for sharing your feedback.

Kind regards,