I stayed a few times now, and just can confirm : Great clean mordern rooms ( especially the "suites" !), excellent Rooftop-Restaurant, very friendly staff and very interesting location in the middle of the most buzy traveller bazar Pahar Ganj. Airport pickup and drop service works fine, bookings and reservations via email work welll, nothing to complain at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel started in 1983 with 20 rooms,it has the best location in comparison to other hotels which are in a very congested areas around.The most famous export market near by makes it an ideal place to stay for handicraft dealers from around the world.hotel is centrally located in delhi with all major tourist destinations and business centers at a radius of not more than 15-20 min,nearest metro station(tube)is at a one min walking distance.The hotel went under a major renovation for one year 2011 to 2012 and re opened on 7 th feb,a major facelift to all 20 rooms, pictures can be seen on travellers review.facilities:aircon,electronic safe,24 hrs hot shower through solar panels,refrigerator,spacious bathrooms with glass curtains,kohler bathroom fittings,spacious balconies which are usp's of our property,electronic door key card system,dedicated internet wifi routers for a perfect internet experience,a multi cuisine restaurant.the hotel is well equiped to serve business travellers and tourist as well ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Metropolis Tourist Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolis Tourist Home Hotel New Delhi
- Metropolis Tourist Home New Delhi