“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”

Hotel Grand Park Inn
Ranked #106 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I went on a Holiday to India and again stayed in Hotel Grand Park Inn and as I have experienced before it was a very good experience. The rooms are cozy , clean with all the modern amenities like fridge , television, telephones , ensuite, aircon, and ofcourse nice comfofy beds. The staff are so polite and helpful that you dont feel like you are staying in a hotel. The manager is always present to help you with all the information you need . My stay was pleasant in the hotel and I suggest everybody who goes to India should stay at Hotel Grand Park Inn which is in the centre of Karol Bagh wher all the shopping market is . I can say that if there is a place to stay when you are in India in Delhi it is Grand Park Inn. The guests are looked after like thier own family. I wish them all the sucess for the future. Cheap and best...........

Room Tip: All the rooms are very good and spacious. You can stay in any of the rooms and feel the excellent se...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed with my family with 2 children for 2 nights in first week of February 2013.The rooms were very big(almost double the size of the hotel across the road and generally in Central Delhi) with clean and dry bathroom.Hotel provided complimentary slippers,shaving kit,shampoo,toothpaste,toothbrush,comb,soaps,etc.
Staff was helpful and our special mention for Mr Madan Pai GM who is a true gentelman,he is always there to make your stay very comfortable.
We will always stay in Pak Inn for our future visits to Delhi.
Rajat Gupta
Dubai

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at the end of our 3 week trip around India. This hotel was recommended to us by some fellow backpackers.

The hotel itself is generally good, not quite Very Good. Service checking in was quick and easy, although the guy behind the desk had a face like a smacked bum, helpful just looked like he wanted to kill you, must have just been his look. The young boys throughout the hotel are always trying to help for that tip, little bit annoying at times.

The room was clean by India standards and one of the better we have stayed in. Don't get me started on the hot water in India. Like every hotel, the hot water is only available during certain times of the day and is never enough for 2 showers I.e me and my wife. I believe you can ring reception and get them to turn hot water on.

Location is ok, about 10 min walk from local metro, bit hard to find though in the dark we found.

Overall I would stay again, I think, but wouldn't recommend to a friend, wasn't that good!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I recently visited India and fortunately by pure chance had booked the Grand Park Inn Hotel. This hotel was clean comfortable and safe and in a convenient area. Don't be fooled by the appearance of the street outside inside you enter a haven of honesty something difficult to obtain in India where I found everyone just wanted to get money out of you by any means possible. They organized a full day private taxi tour of Dehli from 10-00am until 5-30 with an excellent knowledgeable driver for about £12. Excellent service and value. The owner manager of the hotel is a hive of information and he and his staff can arrange any tours or trips that you would like to take, TRUST this man as his services are excellent. DO NOT be tempted to engage the services of Dehli Travel In Conaught place this is an organization of shysters who employ touts at the railway station to waylay and cheat unsuspecting tourists and charge exorbitant fees for dreadful service. Any tours or trips arranges by the hotel is guaranteed for safety and comfort at a reasonable charge. Nothing is too much trouble for the manager and his staff, I became ill with a chest infection during my stay and the staff were very concerned and helpful about my health the manager even organizing an early flight home for me incurring no extra charge. I can not praise highly enough the service and honesty of this hotel and have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone visiting Dehli

Room Tip: Try to choose a room away from the busy road but by 11-00pm it is all quiet. Choose safety cleanline...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We spent 5 days in this hotel, which is well located, the station is close and from there you can reach all the interesting places. Shopping is also great where you can just walk to Karol Bagh.
The hotel is clean, the room has all you need.
Mr. Madan Pai is always there to help his guests.
I really recommend this hotel to all traveling to Delhi. it can be either holiday or Business trip.

Room Tip: Rooms that are not facing the main road will be good.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Hi, my family and friends, in total 14 of us travelled to Delhi last November and we stayed at this Hotel. Very warm welcome and all rooms were booked accordingly our arrangements with no hassle.

Mr Madan Pai is of course the man behind the whole trip. He organised everything for us and with no issues all was excellent..... inclusive of all our transfers from Airport and train stations.

The bathroom is very clean and water pressure is good as well.

Room Tip: If you travel with 5 people...no issue there are family rooms available and the room is spacious.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I visited Delhi with my family in November and we stayed at Grand Park Inn.
PROS: The area in which the hotel is located is close to a Metro station as well as to the Karol Bagh shopping area. The staff was good, the rooms and bath were clean. They arranged for a transfer from and to the railway station. The restaurant had decent food and a good breakfast. We left one of our bags in their holding rooms and it was totally safe when we returned 3 days later.

CONS: The area can get a little noisy, so prefer a room that is not adjoining the street. Wi-fi is spotty.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family